Freecle / freecycle and balloons on sticks

Comments

• Vaila
    Vaila Posts: 6,301 Forumite
    hi, ive just came across feecycle, i cant really find any useful faqs on the glasgow homepage, but ive registered and am waiting to be approved. can anyone tell me a bit more about ie ive used gumtree before
  • davie24
    davie24 Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Once your membership has been approved,you will probably receive an email giving details of what can be posted and what can't etc.

Any questions arising from your membership should be easily answered by the Moderator team.
  • Gemmy_2
    Gemmy_2 Posts: 383 Forumite
    alizee wrote: »
    Thank you :) I will definitely keep an eye out, and perhaps after Christmas (closer to the move) i will make an inventory and see if there are any bits we need (or even bits we don't need and offer them) and will probably limit to one or max. two wanted ads. We have a local shop called Jigsaw that accepts donations of furniture & then they do them up and sell them on, I will have a look although they are not cheap..

You could also check out local carboots and auctions. We've managed to get loads of furniture etc from there, also gumtree and freeads <--- Just google those ones.
  • PopeSock
    PopeSock Posts: 552 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Dizzie77 wrote: »
    on ours today -

hi guys this is an off chance does anyone have any robert wars toys for my son
    as he really enjoys watching it on tv and looked every where with no joy a big
    thanks

Robert Wars!?!?!?

Maybe this would do..

robertcopgd1.jpg
  • On my freegle today
    HELLO!

I HAVE JUST GOT 2 BEAUTIFUL KITTENS AND THEY ARE COSTING ME A FORTUNE ALREADY!

I'M THEREFORE LOOKING FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO CATS, ESPECIALLY PET CARRIERS, LARGE TOYS, CAT KENNELS FOR THE GARDEN ETC.

HOPE YOU CAN HELP!
    Err heaven help you when their kittens arrive and you have a houseful because you didn't have the cash to get them spayed !
    The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.
  • adouglasmhor
    adouglasmhor Posts: 15,554 Forumite
    Photogenic
    WANTED: Ikea Benno DVD Tower
    Hi there,

Am looking Benno DVD tower to organise my DVDs. If anyone wants to rid off or has surplus, I would appreciate. Can collect it.

Many thanks

Nothing Like being specific.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head. Terry Pratchett

http.thisisnotalink.cöm
  • Nothing Like being specific.

It's not that weird, if they already have the matching bookcases it makes sense to have a shot at getting the DVD tower they want. Plus tonnes of people buy them so probably loads of people getting rid of them.
  • On ours this morning:
    TitleWANTED: broken iphone FrommonsterscottyDateSun, 17 Oct 2010 19:41:17 -0000Locationfenham

Description i want an iphone for spears and repears
    Reply to this online at:
    http://groups.freecycle.org/toon/posts/7016131

and...

LocationwallsendDescriptionvauxhall corsa needed
  • adouglasmhor
    adouglasmhor Posts: 15,554 Forumite
    Photogenic
    It's not that weird, if they already have the matching bookcases it makes sense to have a shot at getting the DVD tower they want. Plus tonnes of people buy them so probably loads of people getting rid of them.

Really; maybe someone will have the same colour they need as well then! 3d-ClinOeilPouce.gif
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head. Terry Pratchett

http.thisisnotalink.cöm
  • cyberbob
    cyberbob Posts: 9,480 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    It's not that weird, if they already have the matching bookcases it makes sense to have a shot at getting the DVD tower they want..
    Maybe they could try going to ikea i'm sure they have one or two.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure