IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Northampton Court Claim arrived (MCOL)

Options

Comments

• JackBasta
    JackBasta Posts: 112 Forumite
    edited 26 March 2017 at 9:49PM
    Options
    ok - I'll get rid of the shortenings! I've used the judgements themselves rather than transcripts. Is that ok?

I got his name from here - http://nebula.wsimg.com/1bb26d17be44123a662f3e1910ea8cf9?AccessKeyId=4CB8F2392A09CF228A46&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

The only bit that worries me slightly is point 8 - could it be seen that I'm accusing the PPC of lying? I don't want to get into trouble for doing something like that?
  • JackBasta
    edited 26 March 2017 at 10:01PM
    Options
    In case anyone is interested in my wheelie bin or council car park theories in point 10 :)

Exhibit 10 is https://goo.gl/maps/L1JvYgNeMpk

Exhibit 11 is
    https://goo.gl/maps/YWVGLoxFPSC2

Exhibit 12 is
    https://goo.gl/maps/C6qmreg1QWS2
  • Lamilad
    Lamilad Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    JackBasta wrote: »
    The only bit that worries me slightly is point 8 - could it be seen that I'm accusing the PPC of lying? I don't want to get into trouble for doing something like that?

Damn right you're accusing them off lying.... Try and get purjury, contempt of court, and perverting the course of justice in there as well if you can. Only in court you use words like unreliable, not credible, it is denied that...
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,684 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    You can't get into trouble for stating that. It is for them to evidence otherwise, the burden is theirs to prove the case.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • JackBasta
    Options
    If I win I want to go after them for full expenses. I gather I can do basic travelling expenses and 95 quid for missing a day of work/taking a day annual leave?

Do I need to put that in the WS or could I just request that at the time.
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    You include in your bundle to take with you - and can send a copy in advance with your WS - a costs schedule. An example is linked in the NEWBIES thread post #3 underneath the examples of WS.

If you win, do not forget to ask the Judge before he closes the entire hearing, ask ON THE SPOT as you are unlikely to receiver costs later on.
  • JackBasta
    Options
    I notice in that costs schedule in the newbies post it mentions 3 hours at litigant in person rate of £19/hour. I've spent 5 hours alone on this tonight.
    I must've spent at least 30 hours on research and document writing from the original MCOL claim last year up to present. I'm not going to be allowed to claim all that back am I?
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    No, you need to write off most of it and the £19 per hour is unlikely to be granted at all, unless you are able to show the claimant acted wholly unreasonably. Very rare, unless they don't show up, for example, or send a rep with no Rights of Audience. In which case go for the jugular.
  • JackBasta
    Options
    How do I find out if they send a rep with no rights of Audience?
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    Gin and Milk's thread explains it, as linked here tonight:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=72310132#post72310132

HTH
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure