Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Options

Comments

• jediquigley
    Options
    Right I'm off to bed, had a busy day today looking after my 2 year old and I am travel to london tomorrow for a nutrition event so it will be a long day. Dh is out with work colleagues. I feel so tired think I might as well go to bed, as tend to up about 6am with the little guy.

Yawn

Happy dreaming ladies :0)
    :jMarried 16/07/2010, ds1 born 11/08/12, baby due 08/05/2015
  • Kira000
    Kira000 Posts: 1,983 Forumite
    Options
    What to do. Im collecting something from someone on ebay tomorrow. They are moving abroad literally packing up final bits and going this weekend. She just emailed to say they have found a top of the range Dutailier gliding nursing chair in their storage unit, and would i like it for £100..... It is a good price for that model, but it seems really early to buy something so BIG! I definitely want one for LO, the one we got for DD was a total lifesaver! WWYD?
    Married 13/03/10 #1 DD born 13/01/12!!

;)Newborn Thread Founder ;)
  • Kira000
    Kira000 Posts: 1,983 Forumite
    Options
    In other news, sorry not been on much. Work has gone totally manic, and having to do work in the evenings and w/ends too. Literally running round all day, then not stopping till DD in bed around 8pm. Even worse, i'm just not sleeping well, so just feeling more and more tired and stressy. Symptom wise, a little nauseous but not sick, which is totally unlike last time when it was M/S all day every day. Boobs a little tender, but sense of smell in overdrive!

Lovely to see some new people on here, inc the TTC grads!
    Married 13/03/10 #1 DD born 13/01/12!!

;)Newborn Thread Founder ;)
  • Phoenix01
    Phoenix01 Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    Wish I could say that I didn't have the sickness. It's not even in the morning, it's more afternoon/evening sickness. My diet is mainly bananas, toast, chicken, mash and tuna or jam sandwiches, with lucozade and anti sickness tablets. Very exciting lol.

Midwife booking in went fine, just escaped the high risk due to BMI so I'm thankful for that. Scan is a fortnight on Monday at 13+1.

I'd buy it Kira, I've got things for this baba in storage. God forbid if anything happened, then things can be sold on or stored away for the future but I'm not superstitious at all.

Hope you aren't too tired tomorrow Jedi x
    Started Comping Jan 2014

Wins So Far:

Costa Book Awards Top 20 Books & Costa Giftcard :) £50 Officers Club Vouchers :) Sudocrem Toy :) Bundle of Tomy Baby Toys :) Cap :) Skypark Treatbox :)
  • lulu_92
    lulu_92 Posts: 2,758 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    *delurking*

Just letting you know that Boots have a free catalogue out now called "Your shopping guide to Bump, Birth and Baby" with everything you might need in it.

*lurking*
    Our Rainbow Twins born 17th April 2016
    :A 02.06.2015 :A
    :A 29.12.2018 :A

• jediquigley
    Options
    Quiet on here I guess cos of the recent graduations.

Yeah kira I would go for it, I know its early on in preg but you might not get another deal like it.

lobdon was good yesterday tired but sicknesd wasn't too bad. Today I managed to go and swim 40 lengths which I have been unable to do for 3 weeks due to sickness.
  • wendz86
    wendz86 Posts: 7,171 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Did you get the chair Kira? I think i would have gone for it too.

Glad you managed to do some swimming Jedi.

I have managed to get a cold this weekend so suffering away here.
  • Maysie
    Maysie Posts: 2,379 Forumite
    Options
    I have my scan on wednesday i am getting a bit excited. I also keep convincing myself i dont' feel that pregnant and what if there is nothing there. I am really changing shape though so i need to just ignore myself. You would think with 3 kids i would not feel like this but i do.
  • jediquigley
    Options
    Wayhay masie nearly scan time. Are you taking the kids with you or just dh?

If my scan falls on a non work day wed/ fri might have to take our little boy with us, I am assuming it is allowed?

wendz last time I was pregnant I got loads of colds :0 ( I guess its because our immune system is dampened so we dont reject baby.
  • wendz86
    wendz86 Posts: 7,171 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Maysie - exciting about scan, not long now.

Jedi - i know my area don't like you to take kids into scan and ask you not to in letter. How old is he? Is a difficult one as you wouldn't want them to see you upset if something was wrong (which unfortunately I went through).
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback