YourWord Survey Site. Earn giftcards

Comments

• As with a lot of other survey sites - it pays to log in regularly. I haven't completed many yet as I only joined just before Christmas, but I just logged in now and there were several surveys showing available, although I didn't qualify for any I earned 50p just for attempting them - some seemed to keep popping up so not sure if that is a glitch, I don't mind - I earned 50p for just a minute or two of clicking.
  • iris
    iris Posts: 1,384 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    MollyDolly wrote: »
    As with a lot of other survey sites - it pays to log in regularly. I haven't completed many yet as I only joined just before Christmas, but I just logged in now and there were several surveys showing available, although I didn't qualify for any I earned 50p just for attempting them - some seemed to keep popping up so not sure if that is a glitch, I don't mind - I earned 50p for just a minute or two of clicking.

I log in every week, but there are never any surveys for me.

I don't think I am ever going to reach the elusive £5:cool:
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    My last survey invite was on 27.11.14 at which point I reached £4.90 in my account, no emails since.

I do log into my account now and again but there have been no surveys to complete. I'll send them a message soon to ask about it, will be interesting to see what they say if anything.
  • iris
    iris Posts: 1,384 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    chels wrote: »
    My last survey invite was on 27.11.14 at which point I reached £4.90 in my account, no emails since.

I do log into my account now and again but there have been no surveys to complete. I'll send them a message soon to ask about it, will be interesting to see what they say if anything.

Perhaps this is what they do. Wait until you are just under £5 and then never send any more invites:(

Come back and tell us if you have a reply.
  • chels
    I sent them a message yesterday, this is the reply I received today:

"Sorry for the delay. We are working on some site updates for quality and member experience. Within the next couple of weeks, you will be prompted to update your profile and you will notice an increase in survey volume."

A positive is they replied within 24 hours. I guess we shall see what happens in the coming weeks!
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    chels wrote: »
    I sent them a message yesterday, this is the reply I received today:

"Sorry for the delay. We are working on some site updates for quality and member experience. Within the next couple of weeks, you will be prompted to update your profile and you will notice an increase in survey volume."

A positive is they replied within 24 hours. I guess we shall see what happens in the coming weeks!

Yes I got the sam reply after querying with them.

As a note though there are many more survey sites pay regularly and send regular surveys. If people are interested in.
    ally.
  • MaShadow
    MaShadow Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    their good to be registered with but its better joining others like populiselive and valued opinions are my 2 fave.
  • MaShadow
    MaShadow Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    use their facebook page yourword uk
  • blowe56789
    blowe56789 Posts: 10 Forumite
    i recieve surveys every few days £32 now oerhaps you should check your profile
  • chels
    I still haven't received any surveys or contact following the reply I received from them back in February (as above). I've now entered my phone number and completed the verification process, will have to see if I now start receiving surveys again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure