Junction 43 Van Sales!!!!

Has anyone heard of a company trading as Junction 43 Van sales?

My brother-in-law is a victim of identity theft by these people,and we are trying to track them down,as the Police aren't interested.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Give us a few more details and we will see what we can do to help.
  • paddedjohn
    paddedjohn Posts: 7,512 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    The Trade Centre are situated 60 seconds away from junction 43 of the m4. google junction 43 sales.
    Be Alert..........Britain needs lerts.
  • They may well be an innocent company that has been duped by a fraudster - what makes you think they are the culpritds?
    "You were only supposed to blow the bl**dy doors off!!"
  • opinions4u
    opinions4u Posts: 19,411 Forumite
    They may well be an innocent company that has been duped by a fraudster - what makes you think they are the culpritds?
    Three exclamation marks have convinced me.
  • Hi.

My brother-in-law at first thought it was a simple mistake of the Post Office, and imformed the PO who looked into it and found the company had registered their address as the business'. At this point the Police were told but said they were not interested.

Now they have recieved speeding tickets and more worringly a notification to say a vehicle has been involved in a "hit and run".

My brother-in-law as informed the DVLA etc, but I just wanted to let others know, should they come across this company.
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,547 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Nothing comes up on google except his thread.

No website no customer comments, Nothing.

Just take a copy of anything that arrives and return to the sender,

NOT KNOWN AT THIS ADDRESS.

Pop along to the police station with a copy of the hit and run letter and say you reported this company for falsely using your address and they were not interested.

Make sure you get a name and number when you make a complaint.
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• andy8442 wrote: »
    Hi.

My brother-in-law at first thought it was a simple mistake of the Post Office, and imformed the PO who looked into it and found the company had registered their address as the business'. At this point the Police were told but said they were not interested.

Now they have recieved speeding tickets and more worringly a notification to say a vehicle has been involved in a "hit and run".

My brother-in-law as informed the DVLA etc, but I just wanted to let others know, should they come across this company.

So this company have registered your brother-in-law's residence as their business address?
  • Companies House has no company registered with the name Junction 43 Sales.
  • andy8442
    andy8442 Posts: 200 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    So this company have registered your brother-in-law's residence as their business address?

Yes.

Companies House would only have LTD companies on their website, and yes I've looked.
  • arcon5
    arcon5 Posts: 14,099 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    So your brother hasn't been a victim of identity theft/fraud... It's just his address has been used as their address...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure