THE SUN £9.50 HOLIDAYS Start collecting tokens NOW!! **BOOKING OPEN**

Comments

• Were there codewords to input & book online last time? (I may be thinking of a different newspaper/promotion)
    You were only killing time and it'll kill you right back
  • nicoop
    nicoop Posts: 139 Forumite
    Hi, Does anyone know when the list of parks will be available? Thanks
    ************ Baby born 8th Jan 10************
  • Where is the link to email for code on the FAQ as I can't see any link on their website. Thanks very much.
  • Where is the link to email for code on the FAQ as I can't see any link on their website. Thanks very much.

its on their ukholidaysinthesun link hth
  • parky0607
    parky0607 Posts: 49 Forumite
    edited 3 January 2012 at 8:21AM
    Just as a warning to everyone, I applied for a 'Sun Holiday' to Europe last year. I wrote down 5 possible dates, and 5 possible destinations and sent my form off on the first day possible (After the first 10 tokens printed)

I received a holiday back with neither any destinations or dates I listed (I didnt tick the 'send me any holiday' box btw!). My cheque for £120 was cashed, and I contacted the company on numerous occasions via numerous different methods and was never replied to, resulting in me losing £120 as I could not make the date they gave me.

I would suggest if you are thinking of applying for one of these holidays to be available for all dates possible and not be too fussy about your destination.
  • jumblejack
    jumblejack Posts: 6,599 Forumite
    Woohoo. Happy days. X
    :A Every moment is a gift. That's why we call it the present.!:A
    Grocery Spend Weekly Challenge (Sat-Fri):£30.50/£40
  • *gem*
    *gem* Posts: 231 Forumite
    My priority codes just arrived this morning so everybody stalk the postman, hopefully you'll get one too! :j
  • ariba10
    ariba10 Posts: 5,432
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Just had ours.
    I used to be indecisive but now I am not sure.
  • Woohoo! Just got mine in the post & bonus token, and can book online from the 17th!!.......so need 9 more token's in all - bring on Saturday the 7th! :dance:

HTH.
    :money::money::money::money:
    I love to save money
  • SimonD316
    SimonD316 Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've booked before but missed out the last few times on priority invitations. Hopefully I'll get one this time, but have added my name to the request thread just incase.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure