Black mountain

Comments

• Cotta
    Cotta Posts: 3,667 Forumite
    GlynD wrote: »
    Not sure that "I love the exertions" is expressing what you feel but it's probably close.

My religion stays my secret. Anybody of any religion can lean to speak Irish. :p

Believe it or not but an awful lot of Orangemen can speak fluent Irish.
  • qwert_yuiop
    qwert_yuiop Posts: 3,615 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Not sure that "I love the exertions" is expressing what you feel but it's probably close.

My religion stays my secret. Anybody of any religion can lean to speak Irish. :p

Well. what's NI22's excuse then, unless insisting on the true spelling of crack gets you a gold fainne?

I'm waiting to be told what his master plan for the prods in his saor eire nua is. Pretty sophisticated no doubt.
    “What means that trump?” Timon of Athens by William Shakespeare
  • GlynD
    GlynD Posts: 10,883 Forumite
    lazer wrote: »
    What - the worst kept secret ever lol

I'm a Prothelic. :D
    Cotta wrote: »
    Believe it or not but an awful lot of Orangemen can speak fluent Irish.

Actually I knew that. A lot of Proddy schools offer Irish as a language now as well. I knew guys in the army who learned it so they could return insults to Irish speakers at the border. :p Of course being in an Irish unit there were quite a few Irish speakers anyway.
  • NI22
    NI22 Posts: 99 Forumite
    Well. what's NI22's excuse then, unless insisting on the true spelling of crack gets you a gold fainne?

I'm waiting to be told what his master plan for the prods in his saor eire nua is. Pretty sophisticated no doubt.

I doubt if Prods would want to stay in a UI and we certainly wouldn't want them there. It was suggested once that the North be repartioned to move Derry, Tyrone and Fermanagh to Ireland. I suppose during the staggering period Prods could move into Antrim, Armagh and Down or even out of Ireland altogether.
  • NI22

You're a Prod.
  • GlynD
    NI you really are a handful son. Coming onto a money saving website to talk about ethnic cleansing? You've got a bolt missing.
  • bingo_bango
    bingo_bango Posts: 2,594 Forumite
    Which point?

Ah, it was actually the funding point lazer had highlighted in the post above mine. Not that I disagree with the basalt vs. limestone argument though!

Wondering where the info on funding was from as I've been labouring under the misapprehension that I paid to go there myself in the 1980's. Twice. ;)
    I have no doubt that a significant proportion of the funding for some students will come through DE, but I'd actually like to read up on the historical situation pre-GFA and St. Andrews. This is the sort of thing granchildren will ask about in the future and I'd rather know the answer should it come up :)
  • Cotta
    Cotta Posts: 3,667 Forumite

My religion stays my secret. :p

I can't work it out, is it Methodist, Independent Methodist, Church of Ireland, Baptist, Presbyterian, Free Presbyterian or one of the other subsets?
  • NI22
    You are a hare's breath away from going on my ignore list. Do you want to be part of this community and behave appropriately or not?

You'd ignore me for being a Catholic?
  • GlynD
    Cotta wrote: »
    I can't work it out, is it Methodist, Independent Methodist, Church of Ireland, Baptist, Presbyterian, Free Presbyterian or one of the other subsets?

'Scuse me, I'm a Jedi!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport