Free 2 month Family & Friends Railcard + 50% off 12mth railcard

Comments

• crd11
    crd11 Posts: 125 Forumite
    I have had this before and thought that I had missed out on the offer for this year. If can be well worth it, particularly for the 50% off for a year - can more than pay for itself in one long journey which I will be making again in the next 12 months.:beer:
  • bill_the_bus
    bill_the_bus Posts: 495 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Had to renew mine before April as my youngest was 16 on the 1st so missed out, ah well. Anybody know of any deals on the young persons railcard please??
  • Rich44_2
    Rich44_2 Posts: 837 Forumite
    First Post
    From the website:

All kids under five travel free - and each adult may take up to two 'under fives' with them. However, if the only child in the group is under five, you'll need to purchase a discounted child ticket to qualify for the adult Railcard discount. All child fares are subject to a £1 minimum fare.

Yes I quoted that on page 1 of the thread. We've done this many many times as long as you buy a ticket for the under 5 the discount applies
  • Is it me or is the link not working???

Heeeelp me!!
  • marsupial_mama
    marsupial_mama Posts: 148 Forumite
    it is not working for me either :(
    Personal Challenge - Debt Free Debt: Loan £[STRIKE]995[/STRIKE][STRIKE]858[/STRIKE] )!, credit card[STRIKE] 2500 [/STRIKE] £900
    [FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]After the first four years the dirt doesn't get any worse. [/FONT][FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]
    The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity than a friend is a creditor.

[/FONT]
  • mymerrywidow
    mymerrywidow Posts: 4,986 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    its back online on the 7th may. dont worry guys
    life is like a loo roll. the nearer the end you get, the faster it goes.
  • Lurleene
    Lurleene Posts: 1,108 Forumite
    I applied for this yesterday,and it seemed to go through ok I but didn't receive a confirmation e-mail. Does anyone know if yesterday's applications will be honoured?
  • aquariel
    aquariel Posts: 5 Forumite
    To those who are unable to register, we got a message at work today saying that while the registration page (aka link) is "live", the actual promotion won't go live until it has been posted in the Daily Mail on Saturday 7th May.
  • ejlmcdonald
    ejlmcdonald Posts: 67 Forumite
    It's now 7th and, although first link seems to work, no sign of offer either on railcard site or on Daily Mail promo page.

Withdrawn? Can't be, can it, if it's only just going in paper taday?
  • NaughtyAngel2007
    NaughtyAngel2007 Posts: 3,589 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I do this every year, SAVES A FORTUNE
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business