A Payment A Day Part 5

Comments

• sashanut
    sashanut Posts: 3,252 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Hi all :j

Happy Sunday everyone - forgot to PAD yesterday, had to go out shopping (blech) most unusual for me on a weekend - AND will be going out again. more of the same to get DH & DD outfits - off to London on Friday - Saturday is Wembley:T:T:T great but v. expensive.....already & we've not even set off yet! Did manage to get leather shoes, shirt & tie, plus extra silk tie for DH yesterday all for £16 in Tesco - bargain:j

Anyhow, the good news is that it looks like we have been PAID.....ahem, some bigger PADs coming soon Mac the totaliser..

So, yesterdays PAD is £2 to VW campervan moneybox & today £500 to the evil Egg ones....total is £502 please MAC thankyou:A
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 :eek:. Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE :happyhear
  • Sassers
    Sassers Posts: 1,303 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    oooh fab! How about a toffee-topped bara brith cake or Welshcakes? With honey and butter.....? Offers the plate round to fellow pad-ers....:T
    Current debt and mortgage: £25, 820.35 Debt/Mortgage at start: £92,598 (27/09/2010)
    DEBT FREE!
  • sashanut
    Everyone welcome in PAD land.

As long as you bring cake. We like cake :D

Do you count Cheesecake??? I made Chocolate brownie fudge cheescake yesterday - OMG it made a LOT. I told DH that I hoped he liked it as there was so much of it & it might need to get eaten up fast. Not a problem, according to him :D I can feel myself putting on weight just thinking about it :rolleyes:
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 :eek:. Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE :happyhear
  • sashybo
    sashybo Posts: 4,503 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Hi all, just 50p to Barclaycard today.

Woo new thread. :j
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Car loan 1 £14,073, Car loan 2 £16,000, 0% CC1 £195. Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    sashanut wrote: »
    Do you count Cheesecake??? I made Chocolate brownie fudge cheescake yesterday - OMG it made a LOT. I told DH that I hoped he liked it as there was so much of it & it might need to get eaten up fast. Not a problem, according to him :D I can feel myself putting on weight just thinking about it :rolleyes:
    You're not that far of a drive from Edinburgh you know, just pop up with the leftovers :D
  • choc brownie fudge cheesecake????OMG think I'm in heaven!
    Aug GC £63.23/£200, Total Savings £0
  • sashanut
    You're not that far of a drive from Edinburgh you know, just pop up with the leftovers :D

Nice try but I fear that:

a) not likely there will be any leftovers.....and

b) in the unlikely event some slip past the ravening hordes, 4 hours up the motorway would take care of any bits .......

But I CAN ALWAYS make another:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • New thread well that explains why there was no posts since this morning and why the quote and reply buttons had disappeared. I really must keep up right off to read what you have been up to. Mum of 3 you would be welcome to come here but we are on our way home tomorrow boo hoo.

DTxx
  • ehallett
    ehallett Posts: 1,960 Forumite
    You make it sound like a cult :rotfl:

:rotfl:A good form of brainwashing I think!! :rotfl:
  • jo41 wrote: »
    Part 5 woop woop!:beer::beer::beer::j:j:j
    Jo x

Ive just realised that we won't be able to alter post one and the monthly totals as Jo's is the second post perhaps Jo could put the totals in there instead?

DTxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport