Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• SweetnSavvy
    SweetnSavvy Posts: 724 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning All,

Well my Sunday has just been ruined :(. googled Nectar spring double up and it looks like it has been cancelled. And I've put in so much effort collecting bonus points :mad:

SnS
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Thursday:j

For those who were interested in the peregrines last year the bath pair have their first egg.

Good morning,

Darren s birthday. He will be 38 :) Mind you I was 10 days over with all three :eek: :)
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    davemorton wrote: »
    Well, its Sunday, and I have had an amazingly unexpected but truly wonderful weekend. Not often these come around, but when they do, they are most welcome.

now we are wondering what it is you have done.

Have you got a good cruise deal? Have you had a premium bond cheque? Or a scratch card win? Or a Mr !!!!!! twine delivery? Or is there a stork arrival due? :rotfl:
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Good Morning all. I'm off to the Trafford Centre with Dawn and Ruby today. Riley will keep grandad company :D
  • mhoc
    XxxX wrote: »
    help please . whats the name of the site that sells out of date food.

Tesco

:rotfl:
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    Both offering ca$hback of £1 at !!!!!! for
    100ml Colgate Advanced Whyte &
    100ml Colgate Deep Clean Whytening
    Both can be claimed 6 times, 2 days left
    Both in multi until April of £2.50 each or 2 for £3
    So, untested, should cost £3 for both less $$$$ making a net 50p each

BEWARE Sada stock 75ml

I would recommend buying 6 of each on one receipt, no BM, to be on the safe side. Would cost £18 with £12 back.

Let's see those pearly whytes :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    House_Elf wrote: »
    Morning Folks!

Can't hear the birds here as the wind is howling!

It has been a long and difficult week at work. :(

Went to the live broadcast of Radio 4 'Any Questions' on Friday. Very interesting. Expected to dislike Michael Hesstletine, but he was a very impressive speaker, charismatic and very sharp considering his age. (Until he got onto the subject of schools :mad:). We listened to ourselves on the repeat yesterday, and thought the audience applause was very good! :cool:

I listened to the recording yesterday and heard you clapping house elf:) Hesletine was very impressive.....sharp as a knife. I enjoyed the exchanges between him and Nicholson.

Looks like a good day for hanging out the washing. Beds to change and then off to tackle the pile of ironing:)

I forgot to lift the beef out of the freezer last night and just realised I'm out of potatoes.......how can that be:rotfl: So an afternoon shop is in order.

What are we all doing today?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • mhoc
    As I say, you are a nice lad.

Can me and mhoc adopt you please?

:D:D:D

Yes I would def swap Errant son.
    And Eldest son as well as well, I am building up to giving him a lecture about his fiscal irresponsibility :D
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    Thursday:j

For those who were interested in the peregrines last year the bath pair have their first egg.

Good morning,

I will up the ante with my local Ospreys
    https://scottishwildlifetrust.org.uk/things-to-do/watch-wildlife-online/loch-of-the-lowes-webcam/
    :A:A
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Morning All,

Well my Sunday has just been ruined :(. googled Nectar spring double up and it looks like it has been cancelled. And I've put in so much effort collecting bonus points :mad:

SnS

It was mentioned last week :o Apparently they have something else exciting to offer us in April so we will see.

You still have the points though SnS and I'm sure they confirmed there would be a November one.

Do you think we could all double our points before then.....should we have a challenge?:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills