We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

MrsTine's joined the Comps Board as a BG, please make her feel welcome

12346»

Comments

• I was just looking for a BG to send a request to and noticed MrsT hasn't been online since 30/11. Hope everything's alright. Are we still ok to send requests to her?
  • cazispen
    cazispen Posts: 226 Forumite
    Thankyou and Good luck :T:T
    Thank you so much to everyone who posts :j :T :T :j :beer:
  • becky004
    becky004 Posts: 5,158
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    MSE_Andrea wrote: »
    MrsTine has very kindly volunteered to help out on here as well as the other boards she already covers.

Just a reminder, while we're here, to please remember our board guides are volunteers, they have their own lives and we don't expect them to be on here 24 hours a day or answering PMs within hours of them being received, which would be unreasonable.

Andrea :)

What do you mean board guides have their own lives? And we shouldn't expect them to be on here 24 hours a day? I don't think a life outside of MSE should be permitted :rotfl::rotfl:

Welcome to the board MrsTine and a Merry Christmas to you and the other BG's who do a spectacular job here xxx
    I love this board, have "virtually" met so many lovely people, people I am honoured to count as friends.
    March Wins - Product Of The Year Goody Bag

• Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    becky004 wrote: »
    Welcome to the board MrsTine and a Merry Christmas to you and the other BG's who do a spectacular job here xxx

I second that. Welcome and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.
  • :j Welcome Mrs. Tine and Thank you. :T
    Mommy of one little girl, Willow, one disabled cat, Glitch, And one elderly rabbit, Ana
    Wins in 2018: waffle maker!
  • bigbloke45
    bigbloke45 Posts: 2,341
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Welcome aboard, Mrs Tine. If you pm me, I'll give you a list of the trouble-makers on here! :rotfl:

In the meantime, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :cool:
  • redbull08
    redbull08 Posts: 3,210
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Welcome MrsTine to the mad house hope you'll like it here x
    super of you to come in thanks x
  • savorel
    savorel Posts: 1,561 Forumite
    Welcome MrsTine, and a thank you to all the BGs who do a fantastic job!
  • Mamzie
    Mamzie Posts: 2,540
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I was just looking for a BG to send a request to and noticed MrsT hasn't been online since 30/11. Hope everything's alright. Are we still ok to send requests to her?

I wondered why she hadn't popped on this thread to say Hello, that explains it. Hope everythings ok with her, xxx
    My light may be on, but that doesn't always mean I am looking at the PC - I am far more likely to be cuddling or feeding Tianna atm, so please don't think I am ignoring you if I don't reply quickly :)

Our Precious Baby Tianna has now joined our Family, she is much loved and very welcome, xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure