Mystery Shopping ABA-i

I've signed up to this site recently but somehow managed to forget my username.. anyone got any ideas how to get it back as there's only a forgotten password link and nothing else!

Comments

• angel13
    angel13 Posts: 2,272 Forumite
    Bexm wrote: »
    I've signed up to this site recently but somehow managed to forget my username.. anyone got any ideas how to get it back as there's only a forgotten password link and nothing else!

email them - i emailed them with a query as i only had one client and they replied by the next day and were really helpful.
  • starcoral
    starcoral Posts: 14
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I had the same problem. Just register with the same details and the system will say your already a member and will tell you your details!
  • Bexm
    Bexm Posts: 455
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    starcoral wrote: »
    I had the same problem. Just register with the same details and the system will say your already a member and will tell you your details!

Thanks!! Got it now.. this was the daft site that made you have a number in your username!!
  • I'm going to sign up with them..Any reviews.
  • jdan9
    jdan9 Posts: 674
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm going to sign up with them..Any reviews.

Odd website. Odd method of getting clients added. But never actually done a visit myself... :P
    Dan
  • Bexm
    Bexm Posts: 455
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    No reviews as yet.. seems a difficult site to use and keeps loggin me out..!
    May be just me tho!
  • duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Might be-I don't have the logging out issues.
    I've got two jobs from them this week (after the help received here in adding clients-thanks guys) and found the site easy enough to navigate.
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
  • Scaredy_Cat_3
    Scaredy_Cat_3 Posts: 2,812 Forumite
    Many people seem to love abai. Personally I find the way of searching for jobs a bit of a chore, and I'm not thrilled with some of the scenarios, either. I have done a few jobs for them, but all for the same retailer. They pay in cash through the post, which is risky, but very nice to receive.

I had one assignment for them (different retailer), which I cancelled in the end as it turned out the payment was not cash, but vouchers to spend in the store I was MSing. Since I don't normally shop there, the vouchers wouldn't have been much use to me.

I've also seen the scenario for the catalogue shops and personally I thought they wanted a lot of work for the money, so I haven't bothered doing any of those either. I booked one once (that's how I got to see the scenario), but it then turned out the job had to be done after a certain time, and my plans couldn't fit that in. It would help if you could see info like that before you accept the job.

This is just personal preference, plus I really don't find many jobs in my area, but maybe I'm not checking the site frequently enough. I will say they have always been lovely to deal with both on the phone and by email, and the reports are straight-forward to do.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure