Making cards - Ideas for beginners (part 4)

Options

Comments

• Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    edited 2 June 2010 at 9:39PM
    Options
    evening all, have just posted the June ATC swap over on CP, please sign up! :D

Padster how annoying of the club to just suddenly decide they aren't opening! dont they realise people cant just change their plans at the last minute

melissa glad you had a good time at gullivers!

this weeks going really slowly, they have turned down my request for unpaid leave :( you think theyd want to save some money if they could! basically if I want to, I can go through the process to request 'flexible' working i.e. less hours but apparently I'm unlikely to be successful as I dont have children. at this rate I don't think I'd mind being made redundant! I don't think you can claim jobseekers though if you volunteer for redundancy. whoops I'm doing it again, I'll crawl back under my rock now :D

p.s. as long as we're oohing and aahing over Audi's, I'd love a hot pink TT :D
  • Kelly-Lou
    Kelly-Lou Posts: 169 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya where's the cheapest place to get gorjuss stamps from? I can find the other products in the range just not stamps.
  • ScattyJan
    ScattyJan Posts: 535 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations Gilggle and family
    xx
  • louby-lou-lou
    louby-lou-lou Posts: 1,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    oh gemma i can't believe your work wont help you out at all. Surely they want healthy workers in body and mind and at this rate it will make you ill. You don't work for the NHS by any chance do you? I had to leave my place of work as they wouldn't let me reduce my hours i was in a way a bit silly though as i should have stuck it out for a bit longer as i left while i was pg and didn't get any maternity leave but then i think myself and my baby had a great pg and were both healthy and i had the time to relax, enjoy it and get everything ready.
    :)Mummy to 2 wonderful boys :)
    Want to be fit for 30 not fat at 30
    but i want never gets!!!
  • chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    Kelly-Lou wrote: »
    Hiya where's the cheapest place to get gorjuss stamps from? I can find the other products in the range just not stamps.

Funky Kits stock Gorjuss girl stamps ;)
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    Congratulations to Giggle and the little giggles :)
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • Giggle
    Giggle Posts: 3,137 Forumite
    edited 2 June 2010 at 10:31PM
    Options
    Sorry just been out most of the day my new grandson didnt take long at all i was with my daughter at about 12 and she said she wanted to push and by 12.20 it was all over. He was here he is called Harley and he was 5lb 5oz's 2 weeks early and fingers crossed he will be home tomorrow
    I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It
  • Hassy
    Hassy Posts: 308 Forumite
    Options
    Giggle Many many congratulations to you and your family on your Grandson.. Wow. that was quick!!!
    I do hope he gets home tomorrow... :D

Choccy I am so sorry, did I miss that you had won something? And Padster did I miss you winning something too?

I thought I was keeping up so well.. shakes head... obviously not... hangs head...
    Self imposed crafty stash ban: started again 22/8/10 1 whole month stash free!
    I must not buy stash, I must not buy stash, I must not buy stash! :o
  • hogshead
    hogshead Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone recommend a corner rounder that will 'do' thinish mountboard?

Congrats to all espesh giggles new grandson.
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 2 June 2010 at 11:15PM
    Options
    Good Evening! Sorry if my post is a tad garbled I've been reading through whilst watching TV and just seen the terrible news of the shootings in Cumbria and am a bit shell shocked by it.

Now if I can remember.........

Giggle - many congratulations to you & your family - is it your first grandchild?

Gemma - sorry things don't seem to be any better at work, could you take some of your 'ordinary' leave for a short while to recharge your batteries in the hopes that it might be better when you go back? Or if you think work is making you or going to make you ill then visit your GP? Wish I could offer more help......(& you rant away all you want) (((Hugs)))

Padster - Unbelievable that they can shut child care at such short notice! You've every right to be grumbly - at least your employer is co-operating even though you don't want to ask them.

Melissa - glad you had a good day out and topped off by "Home Alone" time to craft.

Skiergirl - sorry your toe's not better yet, Uggs in this heat not a good thing! I'm thinking about a device like the SU thingamajig, I know that's to get stamps in the right place but wonder if it could be used to help lining up square & oblong layers. ie What do you think please?

Just want to say a big public Thank you to Wifey for sending me my first Promarkers to try as I've only tried Copics so far.

Lyndach - posted your ATC yesterday hope it arrives safely.

Rusty - your cards ARE worth looking at! Glad you were entered.

I watched 3 in a bed tonight - What a brilliant advert for Durham but not sure that I'd want to stay at a B&B for £300 a night.:eek:

DH used to drive a Toyota Celica & sundry other sporty cars until, as he put it, things creaked when we got out of it - and it wasn't the car!

Sorry I can't remember anymore so I'll sign out & go for a blog hop.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure