Penalty Charge for mistake on Dental claim form

Comments

• woeestme
    woeestme Posts: 72 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Yes they do have the power to impose this, if you fail to pay you'll be taken to court.
    No it won't. It'll just go down on my credit record.

Do you want me to start a discussion explaining in detail how the NHS is being defunded and defrauded?
  • Diary
    Diary Posts: 591 Forumite
    woeestme wrote: »

Do you want me to start a discussion explaining in detail how the NHS is being defunded and defrauded?

Your opening post explains that very clearly.
    Master Apothecary Faranell replied, “I assure you, overseer, the Royal Apothecary Society dearly wishes to make up for the tragic misguidance which ended so many lives. We will cause you no trouble. We seek only to continue our research in peace".
  • spadoosh
    spadoosh Posts: 8,732 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post

Ive got a short one for you.

There once was a person called woeestme.
    Thought they could get dentistry free.

They thought they knew better
    And are now a debtor

Because after a time,
    They got a large fine.

And now they are extremely unhappy.

:beer:
  • woeestme
    Ive got a short one for you.

There once was a person called woeestme.
    Thought they could get dentistry free.

They thought they knew better
    And are now a debtor

Because after a time,
    They got a large fine.

And now they are extremely unhappy.

Wow! Such talent!
  • takman
    takman Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    The bottom line is that the NHS Business Services Authority does not have a legal right to impose this penalty charge based on their manipulation of the legal person.

So your able to explain in detail how the NHS is being "defunded and defrauded" and have in depth legal knowledge about the NHS BSA's legal right to impose penalty charges.

Yes you don't even know if your on Income Based or Contribution Based ESA or what treatment your entitled to.

I think you need to spend your time understanding what benefits your claiming and what your entitled to before you start researching NHS funding and Legal Rights.
    Hello, I'm currently on ESA. I recently went to the dentist and thought I was eligible for subsidised treatment. I wasn't sure which ESA I was on and mistakenly put 'income based' on the form whereas I'm actually on 'contribution based ESA', which doesn't entitle me to NHS treatment.
  • Guest101
    Guest101 Posts: 15,764 Forumite

No no, they will. It goes to court, you get a fine and bailiffs come to seize your property.

Given I work for the NHS and have no interest in your ramblings - no, I couldn't care less
  • woeestme
    No no, they will. It goes to court, you get a fine and bailiffs come to seize your property.

No, the person at NHS Business Services Authority stated it would just go down as an unsettled debt on my credit record. No bailiffs, no extra fines.

Anyway, this is a business plan by the NHS Business Services authority; they know full well people make this mistake on their dental records form and so if they impose an uncontestable penalty charge it guarantees a nice little earner for those who cooked up the scam.
  • Guest101
    Guest101 Posts: 15,764 Forumite
    No, the person at NHS Business Services Authority stated it would just go down as an unsettled debt on my credit record. No bailiffs, no extra fines.

Anyway, this is a business plan by the NHS Business Services authority; they know full well people make this mistake on their dental records form and so if they impose an uncontestable penalty charge it guarantees a nice little earner for those who cooked up the scam.
    1: they're wrong. Probably told you that because of your attitude.
    2: you are the scammer, not them.
  • nannytone_2
    nannytone_2 Posts: 12,948 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    people shouldn't make the mistake though.

the onus has always been on the claimant to be aware of the rights and responsibilities regarding any claim they make.

trying to blame someone else will never work, because it is the claimant that signs to declare that they are entitled
  • woeestme
    The money goes back into the NHS. No private company is involved in the process
    Are you seriously saying private companies are not involved in the provision of services in the NHS and dubious allocation of grants are given to these private companies?

I just phoned them again and they informed me the money goes back into "the NHS frontline services", which is a euphemism for extra theft of tax money. See my post #23.

I rest my case, gatekeepers! Good day!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport