The life and times of Dolly.........

Comments

• INOD - This has been my best day EVER on there, couldn't believe my luck! Probably won't get another day like that in a while I would imagine.

Dxxx
  • Chandelier.
    Chandelier. Posts: 933
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Dolly have you been on many cruises before? We have one booked for next year in the southern carribean.

All these posts regarding surveys.. Maybe I should join a few myself and give them a shot.
    Chandelier.
    Current Debt Repaid:
    £104/£619.

Check out my Diary
    :D
  • Chandelier - Yeah we have been on 4 cruises. Done eastern Caribbean, western Caribbean, Bahamas, Brazil and Spain. We absolutely love it!! What ports are you going too?

Yeah join up some survey sites, best thing ever.

Dxxx
  • Poor_Single_lady
    Poor_Single_lady Posts: 1,527
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I love that you are renewing your vows.
    Will follow you on new diary. xxx
    2017- 5 credit cards plus loan
    Overdraft And 1 credit card paid off.

2018 plans - reduce debt
  • PSL - We wanted to get married in Vegas initially so this is why we are gonna just go for it with the renewal of the vows.

Dxxx
  • Starting Debt Total
    £15,000

Current Debt
    £6926.46

More than half way there :j:j:j:j:j

Payments were made this morning so still waiting on them to clear but that should be all updated by tomorrow.

Also this month I am starting to keep a log of SBCC (Sainsburys Credit Card) spends, we use this for groceries but it has in the past ended up maxed because I am an eejit & keep just buying the odd wee thing here & there then before you know it the card has no more limit left :mad:

That is not going to happen again, everrrrrrrrrrrr!

Dxxx
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Forumite
    under £7k!!! milestone well done :D xxx
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • i love getting into a lower thousand. well done
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st 9lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 30.15% through my pb challenge.
  • monz - Eeeeeek I know, super happy!

INOD - Me too. hopefully will be into the next thousand bracket next month too.

Dxxx
  • Chandelier.
    Chandelier. Posts: 933
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Dolly well done on getting into the next bracket!

We have done the eastern carribean and western carribean. I'm not sure of the ports of call on the next one.

I've also done a part world cruise which set off from LA, and we visited Hawaii, Samoa, Tonga, Christchurch and few other new Zealand places, tasmania and then Sydney. I was only 16 when I did this with my grandad and I'd go off by myself venturing and exploring what was ahead of me. Looking back it was a pretty risky thing to do but it was so worth it. My grandad would just stay on the ship lol.

X
    Chandelier.
    Current Debt Repaid:
    £104/£619.

Check out my Diary
    :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income