MSE News: Clydesdale Bank to review PPI claims after record £20.6m fine

1234568»

Comments

• minichick
    minichick Posts: 23 Forumite
    And it is not certain I will not receive anything either!! All I was asking WA had anyone heard anything - don't bother posting another rude reply
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    minichick wrote: »
    All I was asking WA had anyone heard anything
    It's unlikely anyone will post to say they've received a refund. You'll only be told if you are to receive one.
    I don't see how I was in any way "rude"? You asked and I recommended that you forget all about this unless you hear something direct from the Bank.

You really cannot hurry the process.
  • sun73
    sun73 Posts: 498 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    No harm asking the bank for an update every three months or so, just to ensure you don't slip through the net. Clydesdale have got a massive task on their hands, maybe its taking longer than they originally anticipated.
  • i phoned the Clydesdale bank yesterday for a quick update - my complaint has not yet been relooked at however they confirmed it is to be re looked and they hope it will be looked at again in the next few months. They have a time scale of completing this task by the end of March 2017 however they are hoping to have it done a good bit sooner than this.
  • I have waiting nearly 1.5 years for a reply from Clydesdale bank re 2 previous ppi loans everytime I phone them they say they have been given up to 2018 by the financial ombudsman to work through their massive spreadsheet of names of claiments
  • MARKOS72
    MARKOS72 Posts: 248 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    I'm still waiting to hear about my claim from 2011 that was being re-investigated.
    My sister claimed at the same time,was rejected by Clydesdale and the Ombudsman,same as myself,and received a letter today saying that she would be receiving cash soon due to being mis-sold/wrongly advised.
    Hopefuly I'll be hearing myself soon one way or the other
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
  • minichick
    minichick Posts: 23 Forumite
    As you can see in this thread I've been awaiting an update from the Clydesdale bank after my complaints were being reinvestigated - I can advise I received a letter on Friday offering a further £9k (just over)!!!! Can't believe it - an appendix was attached explaining the calculation for each loan and a credit card - this included the credit card originally rejected by the bank and also by the fos!!! Don't give up hope as I just about had given up,on anything else being refunded - it's been well worth the wait :j:j
  • MARKOS72
    MARKOS72 Posts: 248 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    minichick wrote: »
    As you can see in this thread I've been awaiting an update from the Clydesdale bank after my complaints were being reinvestigated - I can advise I received a letter on Friday offering a further £9k (just over)!!!! Can't believe it - an appendix was attached explaining the calculation for each loan and a credit card - this included the credit card originally rejected by the bank and also by the fos!!! Don't give up hope as I just about had given up,on anything else being refunded - it's been well worth the wait :j:j

Just posted in PPI thread-I am due 31 grand now on credit card and loan ppis-been a long time coming :) but well worth it.
    Like you this was also for rejected claim for credit card ppi
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family