Resolver

Hi
I used resolver weeks ago to reclaim PPI and have heard from some of the companies but not all of them. Resolver said that I would get updates from them at different stages but I've not received any and not sure where I am with the companies I not heard from yet

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    tracyw wrote: »
    not sure where I am with the companies I not heard from yet
    Other than waiting for those companies to respond (if they ever do), your only other option is to write to them directly. Do remember that Resolver is little more than an E-Mail template and is a private company, not part of some government body, so they can't force a response.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,037
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    There have been a number of reports on this forum of firms not getting the some or all of the data input on resolver.

The complaints process requires the firm to acknowledge your complaint in writing. So, you should hear from them within days of you submitting your complaint. If you havent then there is a good chance they havent got your complaint.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure