The July NSD Thread!

Comments

• indigowarrior
    indigowarrior Posts: 745 Forumite
    like to report 4nsds so far. I spent on Monday, wed and friday. I am aiming for 5/7 next week
    No Spend November 2/15 and SPC 134
  • marmiterulesok
    marmiterulesok Posts: 7,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    like to report 4nsds so far. I spent on Monday, wed and friday. I am aiming for 5/7 next week

very commendable! :j:j:j
  • ...And she's off the blocks! 1st/12 NSD for me Marmite et al! I've missed this so much. x x

Becs
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!

ok igor,i hear you.Pilchard margharitas for everyone this hot summer evening to celebrate the fact that it's friday.

what's that igor,they're going to be garnished with cucumber,as our budget won't stretch to pimms?oh what a shame.oh,but there's a cucumber for everyone...hmmm.who put hubert in charge of the budget this week?
    please,nobody feed hubert their cucumber..he's a dreadful farter.

How on earth can we build up our emergency savings stash when Somebody keeps squandering our hard-earned dosh on cucumbers???? I told you before, Igor, if you insist on dishing up pilchard margharitas then keep the garnishes cheap and cheerful....a frozen pea on a cocktail stick is enough.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,257 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    No 7 today.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • you're all signed up!Go for it!! :D

Oh dear,I wish you hadn't mentioned Rocky...he's Igor's hero,yup.would you believe it...Cue Igor in shorts and singlet with a towel round his neck doing the old one two.... :eek::eek::eek:

Hi!Hope the job is going well. :)

Great to see you back! :j

The job is going GREAT thank you Marmite! I love it but am surrounded by food and bargains! (I've put on a half a stone in 4 months and have spent so much on YS food i never eat!....hence why I'm here again!)
    but I do enjoy not getting up at 2.30 am every day!

Becs x x
  • lotti379
    lotti379 Posts: 787 Forumite
    Woohoo! Got NSD number 2 as well!

Had to head into town as DH left some necessary stuff at work, so we went to see the new spiderman thanks to tesco clubcard points :D Packed snacks of course too :D
    “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.”

NSD Challenge: August 2017 2/15
  • Jo_Blogs
    Jo_Blogs Posts: 753 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    yay!!!! many more to come i'm sure. :j:j

ok,what's your secret? :)

:rotfl:No secret, honest. I'm very organised and enjoy the simple things in life. Going shopping is not something I enjoy, so I only shop when I really need to. That usually means when the freezer and cupboards are empty.........:rotfl::rotfl:

Great going with all the NSDs folks :T:T:T:T - Let's get thoes July NSD goals everyone ;):)

Today will be NSD No.8 here :D

Wishing you all a super NSDay! :);)
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44:starmod: for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    2017 Womble #35 £3463.27 ;)Sept NSDs 4/15:staradminCCCChl 9/12 months:D
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • 01-07-2017 8:08PM

Hi Marmite,

First post as an NSD virgin. Can you put me down for 6 days abstention please.

Hi Marmite, 1 NSD earned, 5 to go.
    Bucket and Spade FC - Southend United - turning people to drink since 1906.
  • indigowarrior
    indigowarrior Posts: 745 Forumite
    5th Nsd!!! I have beat last months achievement. Pretty pleased with that.
    No Spend November 2/15 and SPC 134
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport