Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    pk04 wrote: »
    http://www.superdrug.com/Normal-Skin/Dove-Summer-Glow-Lotion-Fair-to-Normal-250ml/p/247774

Any good? oos online but if you can get it instore buy 2 get the Free Patisserie de Bain Gift Set :D

I was going to say this is body stuff again rather than specifically facial.
    I suppose with facial it has to be specifically formulated as you need to apply most days - by the time you have taken the days make up off, applied scrubs, face packs and defoliants and serums etc whatever fain tan you had in the morning is gone and you have to reapply all over again..

But then a thought occurred to me that this Dove and its for fair skins so this might be a good stop gap.

and then a second thought occurred to me to go and look in the box with the various summer glows and fakes tans and amongst the normal medium to dark or dark ones I found a fair one - possibly from the H&B days so very ancient but worth a try anyway and a good stop gap until a facial one appears somewhere.

And its stopped me playing on the superdrug website :D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Good morning:)wish I had time for a proper catchup but no chance:(...was in Oxford all day yesterday with DDLala watching D Grandson running his half Marathon....so proud did it in 1hour 28mins came around 300th out of 8,000 runners:j:j...but this morning Nannylala has a swollen ankle and feel like I have run a marathon:eek::eek:

Hope everyone is good and hugs to all who need them:grouphug:
    I have a busy week ahead as D Bro coming home from Denmark to see his little Grandson who broke his thigh bone ..he wants to offer some help to Mum and Dad by offering a bit of respite by entertaining the little man :A
    Take care all stay warm and healthy and get those Flu jabs ...see you annon:wave::wave:
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    pk04 wrote: »
    Did you check the app or on your Quidco account - the app doesn't update when you claim :( (guess who bought milk after just checking the app even knowing this :o)

Morning all :D

Thank you so much. this helps to answer my query posted this morning!
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    rose28454 wrote: »
    If you download Uber on your smartphone apparently you can get your 1st journey free. Both my sisters have done it and I am going to try it when I am in London next week. HTH
    zippydooda wrote: »
    2 FREE journeys up to £10 each. o2 priority moments 1 month left to claim
    We are planning on going to London this Wednesday. I installed the uber app on my iPhone ages ago but never used it yet. Do you think I would still be able to claim the 2 up to £10 rides via the 02 app. Or perhaps use Uber for one free ride and then the up to £10 ride for the return journey. We are going from Fenchurch st to Belgrave Sq. Need to renew OH passport and they wont do it by post (he is Malaysian). Will have to take extra bottles of oxygen, incase we are held up in a queue or something. What a palaver.
    He was going to drive there, but with the tower bridge now shut, he says traffic will be more awful than ever. :eek:

tia of your answers :)
  • nuttybabe
    nuttybabe Posts: 2,299 Forumite
    Morning All,

I think the 25% comes off the £4.50 not the £6.50:(, but be sure to let us know if I'm wrong:D.

SnS

I am going out now to test it. will let you know my results :D
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    gocat wrote: »
    We are planning on going to London this Wednesday. I installed the uber app on my iPhone ages ago but never used it yet. Do you think I would still be able to claim the 2 up to £10 rides via the 02 app. Or perhaps use Uber for one free ride and then the up to £10 ride for the return journey. We are going from Fenchurch st to Belgrave Sq. Need to renew OH passport and they wont do it by post (he is Malaysian). Will have to take extra bottles of oxygen, incase we are held up in a queue or something. What a palaver.
    He was going to drive there, but with the tower bridge now shut, he says traffic will be more awful than ever. :eek:

tia of your answers :)

We drove and parked very near Fenchurch street station and found a disable space (daughter who was with us has a blue badge) we went to the sky garden...but this was yesterday (sunday) we had no hassle and I done my home work looking for parking spaces and roads and directions before we went so that was no problem but what its like mid week??? perhaps someone local may be able to help more.
    I found this guide useful for parking in London if you have a blue badge
    http://www.accessibleguide.co.uk/directory.html
    but sorry don't know about taxis
  • nuttybabe
    It worked. 😁 6 bottles of hardy's stamp for £17.25. :j
  • hippychicky
    hippychicky Posts: 1,268
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    edited 10 October 2016 at 10:20AM
    It seems its a sad day today as Mr T appears to have fixed it's glitchy wine.
    1x
    T. CONFERENCE PEARS PACK 610G
    - £0.79 n/a n/a n/a
    1x
    BANANAS LOOSE
    0.368kg £0.25 n/a n/a n/a
    1x
    CARLING LAGER 4X440ML
    - £3.50 £3.50 £3.75 £3.00
    1x
    BARRATT FLUMPS 12G
    - £0.10 £0.10 £0.10 n/a
    1x
    HARIBO TANGFASTICS P/M 10P
    - £0.10 n/a n/a n/a
    4x
    TESCO FINEST PROSECCO DOC 75CL
    - £24.00 † n/a n/a n/a
    1x
    TESCO ITALIAN SPAGHETTI CARBONARA 450G
    - £2.00 † n/a n/a n/a
    1x
    T. ITALIAN CKN & BACON PASTA BAKE 450G
    - £2.00 † n/a n/a n/a 1x
    TESCO ITALIAN TUNA PASTA BAKE 450G
    - £2.00 † n/a n/a n/a
    2x
    HARDYS STAMP SHIRAZ CABERNET SAUV 75CL
    - £9.75 † £10.00 £13.00 £14.00
    Tesco comparable total £13.35 £13.35 £13.25
    Competitor shop total £13.60 £16.85 £17.00
    The difference -£0.25 -£3.50 -£3.75
  • hippychicky
    hippychicky Posts: 1,268
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    nuttybabe wrote: »
    It worked. 😁 6 bottles of hardy's stamp for £17.25. :j

nuttybabe can you post your receipt please?
  • nuttybabe
    edited 10 October 2016 at 10:39AM
    nuttybabe can you post your receipt please?

I am on my phone as still out and don't know how to do it

Edited to say I can't remember how to do it on laptop either. If someone can remind me and I will post receipt when I get home

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport