Slimming for Santa - Slimming World Support Thread 2017

Options

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Everyone is going for posh meals.... I am going to Nandos!

I don't know why I am complaining..... I have only been once before about 10 years ago!

:D:D:D:D
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I don't know why I am complaining..... I have only been once before about 10 years ago!

:D:D:D:D

Still once more than me:rotfl:. I've never been.

Denise
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,273 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Must admit I like Nando's.
    Not been in ages.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »

Denise

If there was not friends of 30 years involved, I would not be going!
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Evening all.

Been missing in action again (nothing new there then) - bl00dy sister has been a pita (again!)

So far I’m been able to avoid Christmas chocolates, mince pies & other temptations.....after saturday’s wi it may be a different story!

Went to the gym on Monday & was due to go again tonight but decided to walk the dog with my weighted belt instead.

One downside of losing this weight, as others have said, is clothes looking like sacks - though the upside is the buying of new clothes!!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Forgot to post tea, speedy chicken and prawn stirfry
    100_8094_1.jpg
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,273 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Yes, I have to say my fairly new 'good' jeans are getting a tad big.
    They will have to do though :eek: :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Options
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Yes, I have to say my fairly new 'good' jeans are getting a tad big.
    They will have to do though :eek: :rotfl:

I have only lost weight once before, and throw all my clothes away only to have to buy them again. I am now packing clothes away in size order..... with the aim of never wearing them again, but knowing that I will never have to buy them again!

I kept my slim clothes... OH found the boxes when he was tidying the garage with labels of **** medium clothes and **** slim clothes. I need to get the medium box into the house and sorted!
  • bubbs
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    I am going to a Christmas lunch the morra and I have deceided I am having melon & parma ham to start & gammon for main. It has mustard mash with it. I am looking forward to it muchly :drool: :drool:
    I dont go out that much so I am looking forward to it :grin:
    Christmas jumper at the ready!
    Enjoy beanie :D
    Everyone is going for posh meals.... I am going to Nandos!
    1 more than me
    joedenise wrote: »

Denise
    Me neither:o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure