Proof of overnight stays.

13»

Comments

• Sambella
    Sambella Posts: 417 Forumite
    I've helped Parliament
    The child maintenance service could do with being a little more neutral rather than taking sides.

Your best bet is to attempt mediation. If she doesn’t turn up or you don’t agree the mediator will either give you a no show letter or a letter stating that you can’t agree then go back to court with this document.

Lay out exactly what you want. Every other weekend. Perhaps 1 day during the week too and maybe even aome of the school holidays. Then be prepared to enforce it if it doesn’t happen.

Normally contact is based round your availability so I’m surprised your application got thrown out. They tend to work with you and go on what suits you not her.

Get yourself over to the separated dads forum. They give great advice on what you could/should get, what forms you need etc.
  • Wrighty1977
    Wrighty1977 Posts: 26 Forumite
    Thanks I've tried creating an account but it keeps saying I'm a spammer. Will try again. I spoke to the mediator and the confirmation of MIAM attendance expires on August the 4th so may apply for another court order. This time I will be better prepared.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure