Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Comments

• PepPop
    PepPop Posts: 1,790 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    melissa75 wrote: »
    Well Flourgirl - funny you should say that but I do have another bit of news! Yes - I am pregnant again!!!! I'm only 13weeks at the minute so I've got a long way to go - I'm due on April 3rd. I'm getting a bit panicky - I hope I'm going to be able to cope with 4 of the little bugge** running around!!! Oh and seeing as though you seem to have a crystal ball - can I have this weeks' lottery numbers lol???????

07.jpg
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I finally got Blogger to play with me, so have uploaded a few cards if anyone wants a wee look.

I have another 5 challenges I have found to enter but I'm going to try and get them all into one card to save some time :rotfl::rotfl:
  • PepPop
    PepPop Posts: 1,790 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Flyin_fresian Have a look at this 2nd kit down - thought you'd like the owls
  • elysia2003
    elysia2003 Posts: 5,155 Forumite
    Wow. Congratulations Melissa, what wonderful news. I made sure I spread my two out - 12 year gap - What was I thinking.

PONR - You must take lessons soon. You'll regret it if you don't. I passed second time, mind you it was 20 years ago. Did you know the test changes as of the 1st? Where the examiner used to say, take the second left, then first junction on the roundabout etc, they now say follow the signs to so and so place. It's a good change but more pressure.

Thanks for all the wishes for Emily. Her re-test is booked (another £100) and I'm not saying when this time. She can't blame me cursing her then. LOL.

Flying Fresian - I've been having trouble uploading photos the past couple of days too. You're not on your own. It's been driving me crazy.

Jazabelle/Flourgirl - How weird the healer saying those things about years ago, and past lives to you both. I just thought Reiki was like laying their hands on you and healing you through touch. It facinates me, but I think I'd be frightened to hear things like that.
    I :heartpuls M.S.E.
    :DMortgage Free 18/01/10 13 years and 8 months early on a 20 year mortgage! :D
  • lizalloareds
    lizalloareds Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    edited 1 October 2010 at 8:09AM
    Hi Everyone, wow i just had to catch up on 4 pages
    Elylisa hugs for your daughter, i didn't pass til my 7th attempt i was always a nervous wreck on the day
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
  • It took me 7 times to pass my driving test, I just got so nervous it was like I had never had a lesson. One exam I said the car wasn't working, and the examiner reminded me that I hadn't swtiched the engine on yet! Ohhhhhhhhhhh only a little while until I get to draw the winner of the challenge, I am all excited! x Congratulations Melissa!!!!! xxxxxx
    Hmmm will add up debt and stick on on later!
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Huge Congratulations :j Melissa - I'm so pleased for you - that's me jumping up & down - don't you try it! My mum had 4 of us under 7 & just had to be very organised - I'm sure you'll be fine.

Flourgirl & Jazabelle - interesting to hear your reiki experiences - reminded of when I had it (only on my feet) I was sure I 'felt' something flowing out of my toes & she'd never touched me. Might have another try. Can we call you Mystic flourgirl now with your Melissa predictions? I'm well impressed.

Rainmac - hope your Mum's op & friends birth went OK. x

PONR - Go for it! (Driving)

I've heard from Tired Mum - she says 'Hello' & she's been very busy with lots of stuff for the childrens school hope to be back soon but is living up to her name 'Tired'

TomsMom - my neighbour at our other house had this problem with her dachshound (sp?) she took serious advice, I'll see if I can find out how they resolved it.

ScattyJan - When we moved here & things were being done it was almost like camping apart from our bedroom & went on for ages (long story) I hated it but almost got used it. Shut your eyes to as much as you can you will get there in the end. ((Hugs))
  • jowri
    jowri Posts: 205 Forumite
    Morning,

Melissa huge congratulations to you :) that is lovely news,

Jezabelle, I'm glad you enjoyed the rieki I used to have cranial therapy on the children when they were younger and I tried it and it was strange I had tingling all down my legs, ( I have bad hips) the sensation was bizarre but so relaxing,

Flying Fresian sorry I have not had time to enter the challenbut ge this time good luck to you all,

Ali B
    i'm terrible at pressing the thanks button, I just forget it's there just wanted to say thanks to you all for your lovely posts

Elisa I passed on my 5th attempt I used to make myself ill with worry, and on the first one the examiner had to take action

Hello to everyone else I'm still rushing around like a headless chicken, time is just not on my side at the moment, Westpoint was ok I managed to spend £85.00 but they did not have the nesties I wanted, I may get the go - kreate dies they look quite good, We are going to make the loft into a useable space for me, so sometime in the near future I am going to have a sort of craft room, I'm excited

Happy Birthday to everyone over the next few days your cards may be a tadge late

Best get a shifty on I have to go work in a mo
    Take care Jo x
  • Addams
    Addams Posts: 881 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Melissa - congratulations!

Craftygranny - new workspace! That sounds great. Hope OH gets it done quickly! Make plenty of room for all those stamps!

Tomsmom - have you tried a little treat. Its amazing how quickly they move when they think you might give them more treats!

Hope everyone has a slower day today. There seems to be so much going on! Hugs to everyone. xx
    May - £251.63/£155, June - £108.69/£150, July - £157.45/£155, Aug - £104.28/£155
    Sept - £110.80/£150, Make £5 a day in Oct challenge = £50.50/£155
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoh lovely news Melissa big congrats to you both ,you will both manage ,dont worry.
    been trying to make ATC,s,oooooo they are small ,just blogged my first one.
    Belated birthday wishes.NPSmama
    off to look at dashboard.
    hugs to all xx
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business