I need ways to make £50 quickly!

Options

Comments

• Anonmouse
    Options
    Matched betting - you can make £100 in a night RISK FREE if you have a few hundred quid you can put aside for a week .

William Hill risk free bet through December should be worth a few quid, they are offering £10, £7 & £5 risk free bets today (cash refund if they lose).

Should head to the GIOL forum and questions sticky when you have had a chance to read up: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41
  • brightonman123
    Options
    put any unwanted stuff on local https://www.gumtree.com or https://www.friday-ad.co.uk etc-
    NO listing fees, for private sales, all done in cash, and you can specify that 'buyer collects' too!
    Long time away from MSE, been dealing real life stuff..
    Sometimes seen lurking on the compers forum :-)
  • Tea_Hee_23
    Options
    Try and think of something unique you could provide on Fiverr.

It would have to be something pretty much ready made or something that takes you only a matter of minutes to produce.

I know a girl who provides the 'I'll be your girlfriend on Facebook for a week' service and she makes a bit of money.

But for her to make more she would have to set up at least 20 facebook pages and have a new boyfriend on each every week lol.
    Where would we be without tea?
  • Badger_Lady
    Badger_Lady Posts: 6,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    1. Car washing
    2. Mystery shopping
    3. Letting out spare room in your home (not necessarily lodgers, could be storage or a parking space?)
    4. Stoozing
    5. Life modelling
    6. Performing at a club (dancing?)
    7. Keeping chickens and selling the eggs
    8. Handy man / odd jobs
    9. Minicab services
    10. Web design
    Mortgage | £145,000Unsecured Debt | [strike]£7,000[/strike] £0 Lodgers | |
  • Eliza_2
    Eliza_2 Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    To add to the list above - babysitting.
  • jachowden
    Options
    THE BUSKING, my brother plays the guitar and busks alot, hes never mentioned a licence an is not the type of person to get 1 if he was supposed to but hes never had anyone say anything to him or asked him to move,
  • sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,054 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I used to busk as a teenager. I applied to the council for a license, and they just gave me a letter that said that a license wasn't needed, but that if shop owners or anyone complained and asked us to move on, then we should.
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • JennyJewell
    JennyJewell Posts: 1,574 Forumite
    Options
    They must enjoy listening to him :)
    jachowden wrote: »
    THE BUSKING, my brother plays the guitar and busks alot, hes never mentioned a licence an is not the type of person to get 1 if he was supposed to but hes never had anyone say anything to him or asked him to move,
    Everything happens for a reason :)
  • brightonman123
    Options
    sell unwanted stuff on local section of gumtree / friday-ad (listings are free! - do both!)..
    Long time away from MSE, been dealing real life stuff..
    Sometimes seen lurking on the compers forum :-)
  • breadlinebetty
    Options
    Anonmouse wrote: »
    Matched betting - you can make £100 in a night RISK FREE if you have a few hundred quid you can put aside for a week .

William Hill risk free bet through December should be worth a few quid, they are offering £10, £7 & £5 risk free bets today (cash refund if they lose).

Should head to the GIOL forum and questions sticky when you have had a chance to read up: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41

There has to be a catch there somewhere............:cool:

William Hill aren't a charity!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family