Making cards - Ideas for beginners (part 4)

Comments

• Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    flourgirl wrote: »
    Rusty Just seen your email (((((XXXX)))))

Gemm No Paper Mill Shop at the NEC :( it Payperbox .. different company.

Gemm ~CT & MrsBsBlog Postie on its way :)

thanks flourgirl ;)

yeah I've bought from payperbox before but wasn't as impressed as I was with papermill...saying that I will prob still get a box from them lol ;)
  • craftygranny
    craftygranny Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    edited 24 February 2010 at 10:39PM
    Promarkers have now been taken thank you

I had a great day in bradford with carly . I took her out to lunch with kaitlyn and her brother kobie. The deaf teacher came to us on monday and she was thrilled with carlys progress so they tweaked them today to allow her to hear a bit more . She has them tweaked again in about 6 weeks . We had to play games for them to judge how much she can hear. we played noisy bag lol, and a game with stacking cups then a bean bag game and a posting game. She did really well and already shows signs of hearing more sounds than last week.
    Rusty wanna borrow my zoomer for the nec i can see you now careering round the aisles. Mind you tony still needs to buy that trailer for the back lol
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • Rusty forgot to tell you postie is on his way with the mice yeuck . Have fun with em.
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • Craftygranny I'm PMing you :)
    Signature down for maintenance :rotfl:
  • wam73
    wam73 Posts: 204 Forumite
    Hi all,
    Quick catch up from me and I spy pro markers!!
    Only have skin colours so would love more if anyone else wants to sell any spare they have.
    Well all lovely makes again. I am sorry I dont get to post on here often but I do read most nights.
    Haven't had time to update my blog but have made a few orders so will try soon.
    Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the NEC.
    Wont be going myself but am very jealous of you all.
    Take care. xxx
    Would love to earn an extra £40 a Week. Trying to find ways to :-)
  • melissa75 wrote:
    Lei - your poinsetta candles are fantastic - I love how you've displayed them!!! Are they hard to do??? I'm not sure where to get tissue paper from!!!

Lol thank you! :-D I managed to over melt the candles in places but the excess rubbed off quite easily, other than that it wasn't to hard to do - have to just make sure not to burn your fingers! I got 10 sheets of tissue paper for about £1.15 from Paperchase

Craftygranny - great news about Carly

x
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Link to my promarker post on crafty place .

I had a great day in bradford with carly . I took her out to lunch with kaitlyn and her brother kobie. The deaf teacher came to us on monday and she was thrilled with carlys progress so they tweaked them today to allow her to hear a bit more . She has them tweaked again in about 6 weeks . We had to play games for them to judge how much she can hear. we played noisy bag lol, and a game with stacking cups then a bean bag game and a posting game. She did really well and already shows signs of hearing more sounds than last week.
    Rusty wanna borrow my zoomer for the nec i can see you now careering round the aisles. Mind you tony still needs to buy that trailer for the back lol

Fantastic news about Carly!!!
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • Yeah that's brilliant news Craftgranny. I've PMed you, by the way!
    Signature down for maintenance :rotfl:
  • dawnteabag
    dawnteabag Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Great news re Carly CraftyGranny.

I've sent you a little pm too

I have some good news too - my sis is on her way home from Afghanistan! She's got one more leg of her journey to go (via a short stopover in Cyprus) and should be back lunchtime ish Friday.
  • TomsMom
    TomsMom Posts: 4,251 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Craftygranny - great news about Carly :T. I expect she's fascinated by all the new sounds she's hearing.

I've just succumbed to two pancakes with lemon and sugar, cheated and bought some ready mades from the Co-op, not bad if done in the frying pan. I think I'll put the leccy blanket on, get an early night and hope to sleep well tonight.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure