moneysavingexpert credit club - cards missing

Options
Hello,

I just signed up to the credit club and noticed that I have a few credit cards missing on the experian report - in general it`s HSBC, Barclaycard and AMEX cards which are missing. Is there a reason why those are missing or are those banks just not reporting to experian?

cheers,

dingends

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 27 April 2017 at 12:22AM
    Options
    dingends wrote: »
    Hello,

I just signed up to the credit club and noticed that I have a few credit cards missing on the experian report - in general it`s HSBC, Barclaycard and AMEX cards which are missing. Is there a reason why those are missing or are those banks just not reporting to experian?

cheers,

dingends

Do they show on clearscore or Noddle ?

Not all lenders have to report to a credit reporting agency, some report to just 1, 2 or all 3.

Im surprised they aren't on Experian, they are some major players in finance, Experian is imo the most widely known agency.
  • m_c
    m_c Posts: 79 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've got the same problem with my report via the credit club, despite I was asked about them during the registration/linking process.

In my case it's possibly because for some reason the report never picked up my electoral roll address, which has now supposedly been fixed, however I won't know if it's fixed, and the missing accounts found until my next refresh in another couple of weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure