HMRC Repayment Pending

Comments

• SteveS89
    SteveS89 Posts: 15 Forumite
    In the same boat as you Mick, I also asked if I could send them evidence etc and was told no they'll contact me if they require it, which to me is just a way of delaying things further, it's a total con and I will be sending them everything next year, my earnings are a bit less than the previous years so getting slightly more back. It's not flipping rocket science is it? So so angry right now!
  • I didn't submit mine until the 10th and request repayment on the 13th. Am I being inpatient? Barring in mind it was easter bank holiday
  • no theirs others who submitted and paid out by now in previous years its taken less than 8 days from submission to be in my bank account this year seems to be a joke and I agree with steves89 it seems a con typical when your relying on it as well.
  • MrMrsBrown
    MrMrsBrown Posts: 27 Forumite
    An I ask what number you are all calling them on as I have tried but only get as far as automated message and then cut off.
    Husband's return was submitted on 6th and still says pending :-/
  • I used the chat online.
  • Same here mate i did my TR and today i been told that your repayment is undergoing additional security checks joke:mad::mad::mad:
  • Rla6352011
    Rla6352011 Posts: 14 Forumite
    i all, new on here but follow every year I did mine 14th this year and for first time ever had to request a repayment last year never and was paid within five days of submitting. Anyway I requested twice every 48 hours and kept coming back up in credit phone hmrc last week and was told issue with addresses or something to wait till Tuesday now to request again, done again Tuesday now been bank repayment pending ever since hoping for a change tomorrow as nothing today have a feeling going to be a long wait this year every year has been all done and paid within a week
  • MrMrsBrown
    MrMrsBrown Posts: 27 Forumite
    My Husbands is still pending this morning. Never waited this long. All his work friends that submitted theirs on the 6th have been paid already..... Being in limbo is stressful
  • Still pending too
  • Rla6352011
    Rla6352011 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Well mine has changed today it's issued with a date of 2nd of may : )
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback