Martin Lewis Money Show LEEDS Roadshow

MSE_Martin
MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Series 6 of ITV's "The Martin Lewis Money Show" will be coming back later this year. We're doing the roadshows again. Including one nice and early - and the place... Leeds (other locations will be in Sept - we'll announce locations when we know.

When: Sun 3rd July from 1pm-5pm and Monday 4th July from 11am-5pm
Where: Trinity Leeds shopping centre near the M&S.
What: Come for one of three reasons

1. To ask a question:
Ask me (martin) a question on anything money saving - whether its Brexit or not. So savings, mortgages, ppi, flight delays, lifetime ISAs, help to buy ISAs, cutting the cost of your shopping, energy switching, complaining, marriage tax allowance, childcare, food shopping, how to have a better love life (ok not the last one, but you get the point)

2. Tell us of a win: If you've followed what the show or I have done before and you want to tell us how well its worked, come and tell your story.

3. Just come along to say hi. We'll be doing some experiments, some cash mob explanations and just having a chat. So feel free to pop along and watch what's going on.

Should I tell you that I'm coming? You don't have to, just pop along, but if you want to contact the team first to set something specific up or tell us of a saving, email... mlmsapplications@itv.com
Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000

Comments

• Wizard_of_Id
    Wizard_of_Id Posts: 5,512 Forumite
    Will you be coming to Scotland?
  • Hi Martin, how about a visit to Milton Keynes this series? The INTU shopping centre would welcome you with open arms I'm sure.
    I'm sure you know all about MK and it's success as a vibrant and fast growing community, all the new housing etc. and we're really tight! (or should I say careful how we spend our money).

We'd love to see you here.

Best Wishes

Tony
    PS My It Pays to Watch Golden Pig is overflowing from the savings made thanks to MSE and they keep pouring in thanks to your great service.:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure