Free planter and bulbs.

Comments

• mitchb
    mitchb Posts: 652 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Looks worth a shot however text in lemon tree states below

This little lemon tree (worth £ 20.00) is yours to add to your order, as a 'welcome' gift, at more than 90% OFF (so for just £ 1.95), if you order for £ 20.00 or more

Fingers crossed this gets overlooked
  • I ordered mine, it went through at £1.95 (plus p & p) just waiting for delivery now.
    Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us
  • Is this still on? If so can someone send me the link please, I can't find it online :)
  • ConnYank
    ConnYank Posts: 90 Forumite
    Is this still on? If so can someone send me the link please, I can't find it online :)

Hi DeletedUser, the free gift appears to be available still. I couldn't find a direct link to the bird house, but if you first add something to your cart, then put H9 in the promo code box, a little photo of it will show up. Hope that helps. :)
    :heart2::coffee::heart2:
  • I just ordered the Olive Tree and Lemon Tree, added H9 in the promotional code box and it was accepted - Total cost £9.29 with delivery (£5.29) :-)
  • Order arrived just now and I'm told everything is there, in great condition and well packed.

Top marks, thanks and well done Bakkar from me. :T
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Any further news on the size of the planter and bird house? Thanks! :)
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 2 November 2016 at 2:29PM
    Mine has just arrived the planter is tiny but cute. Did anyone get the free bulbs ? Mine were missing .

Update ; found the bulbs once i put my glasses on !

The plander is approx 12" tall so it is very small , the diamiter is that of a dinner plate.
  • DigForVictory
    DigForVictory Posts: 11,905 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 3 November 2016 at 6:40PM
    Got an email promising imminent delivery. Just hope family cooperate with arrival of unexpected plants amidst dealing with mid-resit tristesse.

ETA tiny lemon & olive trees have arrived, along with salad bowl size planter & birdhouse ideal for very very small bird & pack of tiny bulbs. On the whole, very happy with lemon & olive plants, which will go to relatives I care for & the planter can go to a Good Cause, so thank you OP!
  • Hi - I recieved my lemon and olive trees and the free planter and bulbs today! Bargain!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure