Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Comments

• twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    I tried to take pregnacare but had quite bad stomach pain and constipation, so switched to sanatogen. Thought I'd mention if anyone else was seeing any symptoms :)
    TTC #3..........
  • newthrift
    newthrift Posts: 1,252
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 15 October 2016 at 7:31AM
    Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD?? twigpig - 9DPO :cool: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/353d56/
    CD30 newthrift - 8DPO :cool:
    CD31 snowscreamer - 15DPO :cool:
    CD32 LittleMissGiggle - 17DPO :cool:
    "If in doubt - BD" Zone
    CD10 easilydistracted - Awaiting ov :o
    CD18 athensgeorgia - Awaiting ov :o
    CD21 angel11 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD21 midget_1907 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD22 Milliebob - Awaiting ov :o
    CD39 kira000 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD63 Slinky_Selina - Awaiting ov :o
    "Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD4 ButterflyBabe - Awaiting ov :o

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    CD140 freshstart11 - Awaiting ov :o

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates
    Firebird082 08/10/16
    Penguingirl 24/09/16
    april87 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16
    big5 BFP 15/6/16
    sexymouse BFP 4/6/16

VicVics BFP 16/5/16
    MancMama4 BFP 29/4/16
    pinkpetal BFP 24/4/16
    Apple1985 BFP 19/4/16
    Tinks05 BFP 18/4/16
    Christmas is the most magical time of the year :santa2:
    Mum to two boys :heartpuls
  • twigpig
    Morning everyone. Hope everyone has a lovely relaxing weekend planned. It'll be a quiet one here. I'm off work next week so plenty of time to put my feet up :)

Newthrift, here's my FF link if you could link to my name. I think this is the right link
    My Ovulation Chart

Ps. Ignore the CD date. I added a false period day on 1st Sept to create something to work with.
    TTC #3..........
  • newthrift
    Forumite
    athens possibly the emotion is coming more to the forefront if it is coming up to an anniversary. Hugs to you xx I want to say try to enjoy the BD'ing and not place too much pressure on it but that is so much easier said than done. I know its so frustrating xx

I've been reading a book called the Fertility Diet and that is based around chinese medicine and i've been trying bits from it. Defiantly worth a read if it is something that you are interested in.
  • newthrift
    Forumite
    twigpig I've added your ovulation calendar, when I can work out how to add some writing in i'll do it how you posted it.
  • twigpig
    Thanks newthrift. I just posted the raw link and it added the text on top. Lol. Thanks for updating all the lists etc. You do a fab job for us all :beer:
    TTC #3..........
  • Morning everyone. At 15DPO and with all the excitement of it being a weekend I am really struggling with not testing. AF should arrive today according to Ovia but no signs yet... got increased CM like Rachy but no sore boobs or anything. Although I'be never had (or at least noticed) PMS so I don't know if that means I'm just less likely to get symptoms in general?

I'm literally writing this post right now as it's all I can do not to test. Just want to know one way or the other! Don't mind the result at this stage - it's the not knowing that's killing me!
    Cleared my credit card debt of £7123.58 in a year using YNAB! Debt free date 04/12/2015.
    Enjoying sending hundreds of pounds a month to savings rather than debt repayment!
  • Also, I went out last night for a friend's birthday (without OH) and was chatting quietly to one of my best friends who was also there about our TTC (as my close group of friends know that we were keen to get on with things soon after marriage). Do you guys confide in your friends IRL? I know people don't tend to announce until the first scan but do you have a few people about from OH that you chat to? I know when I do fall I'll be able now to keep it from that friend at the very least as she's massively on the lookout for alcohol consumption etc! But I don't think I mind... how do you choose who to confide in? If I did have something go wrong etc I know she would be supportive. Tricky one! I feel for me it'll be so tough keeping it a secret!
    Cleared my credit card debt of £7123.58 in a year using YNAB! Debt free date 04/12/2015.
    Enjoying sending hundreds of pounds a month to savings rather than debt repayment!
  • cats2012
    cats2012 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    Hey snowscreamer - just delurking to say I told one friend at 10 weeks and another at 12 but before the scan. Other than that I waited until scan and blood results, but then only 2 or 3 people knew we were TTC anyway.

A few of my friends did guess anyway though, mainly because I massively cut down my exercising :)
    Officially Mrs B as of March 2013
    TTC since Apr 2015, baby B born March 2017
  • twigpig
    Hey snowscreamer, everyone is different. I didn't tell anyone we were ttc our first even at 18months of trying and never told anyone until we were 12 weeks and had been to our scan. We'd even had a scan at 8w and knew everyone was fine at 8w.

Friends have told us they were ttc and some also about the struggles they had had or were having. My sil announced to family at 5 weeks so it's all up to you. Do what's comfortable and if u do confide in someone, do let them know if they are the only one you've spoken to, so they know not to share with other mutual friends :)
    TTC #3..........
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure