BzzAgent - Free samples to test

Comments

• DB9
    DB9 Posts: 117 Forumite
    MsBubu wrote: »
    I still have to take my pic, but I will do it tonight!

I had a call last night, i'm off to London in the morning :)
  • shell_belle
    shell_belle Posts: 615 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    DB9 wrote: »
    I had a call last night, i'm off to London in the morning :)
    are they covering everything for you? if so well done :p
    :rotfl:Survey Queen/Poundland Fanatic:rotfl:

• Charliezoo
    Charliezoo Posts: 1,732 Forumite
    Well my lamp arrived today and seems to be faulty unfortunately :(

Some of the orange dots which make up the time display are missing so one of the numbers isn't shown properly - not much use for an alarm clock really!

I'll get my OH to have a look at it tonight but I think its broken, any idea how I go about getting a replacement?
  • DB9
    are they covering everything for you? if so well done :p

They are paying all travelling expenses and 40 pound fee for going. Should be fun. Its a 15 minute face to face casting at a studio :D
  • indelacio
    indelacio Posts: 1,601 Forumite
    Charliezoo wrote: »
    Well my lamp arrived today and seems to be faulty unfortunately :(

Some of the orange dots which make up the time display are missing so one of the numbers isn't shown properly - not much use for an alarm clock really!

I'll get my OH to have a look at it tonight but I think its broken, any idea how I go about getting a replacement?
    you'll have to go through bzz as if you read the book the 30 day money back guarantee only applies to sales before january 2011 lol
  • wayne1983
    wayne1983 Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    They are paying all travelling expenses and 40 pound fee for going. Should be fun. Its a 15 minute face to face casting at a studio :D
    Are you going by train?, well done i as yet havent heard anything lol
    2016 Money challenge - £290
  • DB9
    wayne1983 wrote: »
    Are you going by train?, well done i as yet havent heard anything lol

Yes I went by train.

I had a videoed interview and then they took some stills. They wanted head shots, smile and full teeth smile also front and back of the hands.It was very relaxed no pressure and it was a one to one audition.

All fees were paid as stated. :)

Good luck if you get a call, they will call around 7.30 pm. The filming for the advert will be on the 31st March.
  • wayne1983
    wayne1983 Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    Yes I went by train.

I had a videoed interview and then they took some stills. They wanted head shots, smile and full teeth smile also front and back of the hands.It was very relaxed no pressure and it was a one to one audition.

Good luck if you get a call, they will call around 7.30 pm. The filming for the advert will be on the 31st March.

Thanks sounds good. So do you have to go back end of march?
    2016 Money challenge - £290
  • MsBubu
    MsBubu Posts: 519 Forumite
    Thanks for all that DB9! i took my pic yesterday morning and sent it in the evening yesterday. Hopefully they might have a spot for me! I will put some handcream to boost their photogeneity!
    2011 Wins: Issey Miyake perfume (from December), Arcancil Nail Polishes, Revlon Fire and Ice Lipstick and Nail Polish, Beauty Hampers, Radox Shower Gels, Neal's Yard Massage oil & Massage Candle, CDs, makeup kits, tanning mist.
    Eleventh Heaven No.198 - 1.2.:).4.5.:).7.:).9.10.11
  • DB9 wrote: »
    Yes I went by train.

Will you get paid if your chosen to do the advert DB9?

It sounds really exciting. I did the survey for the toothpaste but they didn't want me:(
    Nothing to report:p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport