Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Thank you for telling me about your mother's success. I didn't dare try it last time because it's so pricey but I'm tempted this time.

They've contradicted themselves because it states to buy before 30 October in the full ts and cs.

I successfully had 2 back last time, don't know if I dare try another though incase it's rejected as I've done it before.
  • crana999
    crana999 Posts: 573 Forumite
    edited 17 October 2016 at 5:20PM
    Edit: sorry, I misread the date, this offer has expired

Found in Tesco
    4 packs of 9 Bar Super Seed Breakfast Boost Bars
    Pink promo sticker on the front

Website
    https://try.9bar.com/lovebreakfast/

T&Cs from website:

LOVE OUR SUPER SEEDED BREAKFAST BARS or they’re FREE

Visit https://www.9BAR.com/lovebreakfast for a chance to win a Nutribullet Pro or tell us why you dislike 9BAR Breakfast to Claim your money back

FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

PROMOTER: Wholebake Limited, Tyn Y Llidiart Industrial Estate, Corwen, Denbighshire, LL21 9RR

These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.

Eligibility

This promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 18 years and over only. Excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.

Internet access required.

Promotional Period: Promotion applies to purchases of promotional packs from 14.04.16 to 30.06.16 only. Entries submitted after this final closing date will not be included in the prize draw. Claims for money back offer must be made within 4 weeks of purchase of product within the promotional period,

Entry or Claim Process

Entrants can enter the promotion via the website https://www.9BAR.com/lovebreakfast

LOVE SUPER SEEDED BREAKFAST

Press “Love our bars” button, entrants will then be requested to answer the question “What do you most like about 9BAR?” and then complete the mandatory registration process information of first name, last name, genuine contactable e-mail address, full address and country of residence plus then confirm the reading and understanding of T&Cs and click ‘enter to win’ to submit entry.

Any entries submitted by other means, rather than this official website route will not be valid. On completion of the entry details a pop up message, and confirmation e-mail will be send confirming entry into the draw.

There is 1 NUTRiBULLET Pro to be won. The NUTRiBULLET pro is a 1.2 HORSEPOWER SUPERFOOD NUTRITION EXTRACTOR which generates the power to break down, pulverize and emulsify foods so you can access the hidden nutrition inside.

All valid entries will be entered into the Prize Draw and the winners will be selected at random under independent supervision within 2 working days of the closing date.

Winners will be notified within 28 days of the final closing date of the promotion by email to confirm claim process and subsequent despatch on goods following verification of entry against the T&Cs. If attempted notification using all the contact details supplied by the potential winner at time of entry are returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner cannot be verified within the time required, or if a potential winner is otherwise unable to accept their status as a winner, or is otherwise ineligible, their selection as winner will be forfeited and an alternative winner, another reserve drawn at the same time as the original will be selected, in the Promoter's sole discretion.

The winners name and county can be found by e-mailing ‘Love Breakfast Winner’ to marketing@9bar.com within 3 months of the promotional closing date.

The winner may be involved in normal publicity surrounding their win.

Or DISLIKE SUPER SEEDED BREAKFAST

In the event that you do not like the SUPER SEEDED BREAKFAST BAR, follow these terms and conditions to apply for a refund.

All claims must include the original itemised till receipt dated within the promotional purchase period 14.04.16 – 30.06.16, the original promotional sticker label from the promotional SUPER SEEDED BREAKFAST BAR pack, a minimum of 50 word statement outlining why you did not, like the SUPER SEEDED BREAKFAST BAR or how you could help us to make the product better.

To claim your money back press; ‘Don’t like our bars’ button
    Provide contact information, first name, last name, genuine email address, full address and country of residence
    Upload the receipt and promotional sticker in JPEG, PNG, PDF or GIF format
    Complete in a minimum of 50 words why you did not, like the SUPER SEEDED BREAKFAST BAR or how you could help us to make the product better
    Complete bank details in order to claim back the money
    Press ‘claim money back’ button to submit

Failure to include any of these will render the claim invalid.

Only original promotional stickers found on promotional packs and original itemised till receipts will be accepted. The promoter reserves the right to request these original items to be posted in for validity reasons if required.

Claims must be made within 4 weeks of the date of the original itemised till receipt which must show a purchase of the product within the promotional period.

No claim will be accepted after 30.07.16.

The refund will be made to the value shown for the SUPER SEEDED BREAKFAST BAR purchase on the original itemised till receipt to a maximum value of £2.50.

Claims will be validated prior to transfer and an email will be send to the claimant advising when the payment will be processed.

This promotion is only valid on promotional packs of SUPER SEEDED BREAKFAST BARs only. Promotional packs are those containing promotional stickers, which can only be found on the following packs in selected Tesco stores only:
    9BAR Breakfast Boost Peanut & Raisin 4x50g multipack
    9BAR Breakfast Boost Apricot & Strawberry 4x50g multipack
    9BAR Breakfast Boost Almond & Raspberry 4x50g multipack

Allow 28 days for delivery of refund.

Claims, which are not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions, will be rejected.

Entry or offer limited to one single claim per person per household, despite which flavor variant is purchased

No bulk entries /claims, from agents, third parties, syndicates, organized groups or entries / claims automatically generated by a computer, programme, application, script or any automatic method will be accepted. Any person trying to circumvent this condition by any method, including but not limited to using multiple identities or e-mail accounts, or entries /claims submitted on behalf of other people will be disqualified along with all entries/claims from associated accounts. Only genuine valid entries/claims will be considered.

General Terms

The Promoter and any third party adjudicator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against such fraudulent or invalid entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a entrant and their entries

If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or the spirit of the promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to process a claim/win. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding.

In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter's reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to make any changes to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value, to cancel or amend the promotion, or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.

Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and by agreeing to these terms and conditions entrants irrevocably agree that the English and Welsh Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion.

The Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavor to minimise the effect of any such failure.

Claimants details will be used for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and the delivery of the refund only.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Minimum of 50 words?! Flipping heck.
  • trefre1
    trefre1 Posts: 98 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    BAR 9 "No claim will be accepted after 30.07.16." more t old stock
  • trefre1
    trefre1 Posts: 98 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    No claim will be accepted after 30.07.16. according to T&C

Again old stock in mr t
  • Venezia
    Venezia Posts: 796 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Re 9 bar try me free

Promotional Period: Promotion applies to purchases of promotional packs from 14.04.16 to 30.06.16 only. Entries submitted after this final closing date will not be included in the prize draw. Claims for money back offer must be made within 4 weeks of purchase of product within the promotional period,
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    City Kitchen has definitely gone wrong for me - 3 safely back and 3 submitted online twice with no response whatsoever.
  • crana999
    crana999 Posts: 573 Forumite
    Ahh sorry about the 9 bars, totally misread the date. Very annoying as they were very expensive for what you get, £3 for 4 bars.
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    mhoc wrote: »
    Yesterday I spotted leaflets in Superdrug

http://www.garnier.co.uk/hair-colour/beauty/garnier/olia/try-on-us

You need to have a leaflet with the unique number and buy your Olia in Superdrug by December 21st - I think it must be instore and not an online purchase???

http://www.garnier.co.uk/terms

This offer was on previously so I am not sure if you can apply again if you got your refund last time ????

Just a reminder to say that tomorrow (18th October 2016) is the last day for purchases rather than the 21st December which is the deadline for submissions according to the full T&Cs.

I'm assuming you can apply again for this promotion even if you already tried Olia in the last campaign, as it's a Try Me offer and not an MBG. Has anyone experienced anything to the contrary?

Also, I have a few spare leaflets if anyone is in need of a code.
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I've had two back so far and they're taking at least a month.
    Africat wrote: »
    Still waiting for mine, been about 8 weeks now...
    Oh dear, mine have all come back from July and August. I hate to say it but I think something's gone wrong.

I'm still awaiting a cheque from Revlon after posting early September(ish). Is anyone else still waiting? The T&Cs say to allow 12 weeks but given that it was only taking roughly a month for m1kjm, I was wondering if this is the norm or the exception?

Africat, did you receive yours eventually or did you have to chase it up? Has anyone else experienced a long delay in receiving the refund?

TIA :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure