Dorothy Perkins PPI Account Info Help

Options
Hi
I have been trying to help my wife with a claim she is trying to start regarding a Dorothy Perkins Store Card from the 1990s Onwards but have hit a buffer and would appreciate some help or advice. I initially wrote to Santander PPI Team with all the information we had at the time which including dates, addresses and full names (my wife has been previously married so there was a name change). My wife has no paperwork or documentation regarding this Store Card and some of the dates given were the best we she could come up with but would not be 100% accurate. We received a letter back from Santander stating they had no record on there system of the account. I then sent a letter to Genworth Financial regarding a PPI claim on the Store Card and we have just received a letter back from them stating the cannot pursue a claim without the account number. So my question is?? Is there a way of finding out the Account Number of the Store Card with only Basic Information Available??? Thank You In Advance for any Help or Advice

Comments

• -taff
    -taff Posts: 14,501 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    No. If you sent them a SAR and they haven't got any info, it's over.
    Shampoo? No thanks, I'll have real poo...
  • damiantyreman
    Options
    Sorry but what is a SAR???
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    My wife has no paperwork or documentation regarding this Store Card and some of the dates given were the best we she could come up with but would not be 100% accurate. We received a letter back from Santander stating they had no record on there system of the account.
    Without comprehensive documentation from your own archive I can't see any way you can progress this.

A Subject Access Request (SAR) letter is a legal document requiring institutions to release information kept on file for individuals. It costs £10.
    However, you've already been told they can find no information.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure