Tesco Clubcard - Extra Points Goods

Options

Comments

• dawny10
    dawny10 Posts: 244 Forumite
    Options
    thepearce wrote:
    I like it............ I've done similar (though not to such an extent) with Mars bars in the past (cinema tickets & I won a phone).

IIRC Tesco have a policy which means you can only buy 6 of anything..... never usually applied but they might in this case :) Also a good time to use a double points copuon :)

Do double points coupons work on 'extra' points you get? I'm sure in the past they have only doubled the ones awarded based on the value of the shop, rather than any bonus points?
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    yep, just the value of the shop. worth using if you're doing an extra large shop just for points though, if you have your eye on a 2 grand holiday and are planning to get a few trolleyloads of milk lol!
    52% tight
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Leylauk wrote:
    What was the item at 25p please thepearce?

Must be milk which is excellent, worth buying pints now instead of 2 or 4 pint bottles. What a brilliant offer! I thought it was just frozen organic.

Can anyone post up a full list - is that possible. Then we can print it off to take with us as we go around the store.

Mary
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Addy
    Addy Posts: 1,896 Forumite
    Options
    If you log onto the tesco.com grocery website, then click on the 'offers and ideas' scroll down button, there's a section for both "Free From" and "Organics".

In the Organics section, there's another menu on the left hand side of the page with about 25 different departments.

Still can't find anything for 25p, the 1 pint is 37p, there is a yogurt for 35p.

I was going to Tesco anyway for some bits for work, I'll buy a few bits and test this out I think :D
  • thepearce
    thepearce Posts: 2,287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    D'oh ! :(

Just got back from my shop and I didn't get 50 points on any of the things I bought. Maybe I just got the wrong things. They didn't do organic milk as it was only one of the smaller town centre shops.

25p was for Castus Fruit bar - Date & Apricot (which I couldn't find)

As I say I didn't get points on :

Tesco Free From milk chocolate cookies @ 96p
    Organix noughts & crosses (like wotsits) @ 34p
    Whiskas Organic pouch @34p
    Hipp organic baby food @ 39p
    organic ambrosia rice pudding @49p
  • calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,824 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    thepearce wrote:

The only one I would have thought that you would have got points on was the Tesco Free From milk chocolate cookies @ 96p.

As the offer is on tescos free from and there own range of organic goods not a brand name.

Yours

Calley
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • mhoc
    Options
    Now I am mad with myself for not looking properly. Did a big online shop yeserday and it wont let me add anything now. Deep sigh.
    thepearce wrote:

Just got back from my shop and I didn't get 50 points on any of the things I bought. Maybe I just got the wrong things. They didn't do organic milk as it was only one of the smaller town centre shops.

“Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    Options
    Just has a trawl through Tesco.com and the extra points are not mentioned, only on the organic frozen stuff

It does say in the Healthy Living magazine "frozen organic and free from"

Mary

thepearce wrote:

• bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Charlotte_ wrote:
    this was taken from the Healthy Living Summer 05 magazine

With regards to buying 1000 packs of burgers, Tesco always welcome people placing large orders for goods, I have done this many times..

have they still given you points for this? Am seriously considering paying for the holiday this way but don't want to be lumbared with £1000 of burgers that they only give me 300 points for (50 points on 6 packets).
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
  • Leylauk
    Leylauk Posts: 602 Forumite
    Options
    I was just wondering if anyone has managed to find any of the Organic Frozen chips or the Free From Fish Fingers as I have not been able to find these.

Any tips on what they look like?

Thanks.
    Total for 2009: L'Oreal Lip Duo, Diary, Motability Guide
    Thanks to everyone who post comps - you are all :cool2:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business