Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    I got a medal for catching 200 flying type pokemon today. Should I have let you know?

Hmmm. NO. :cool:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    I got a medal for catching 200 flying type pokemon today. Should I have let you know?

No
    Sausages
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    When the painter David Hockney first saw the poet W H Auden (pictured below, author of 'Stop All the Clocks' ... think Four Weddings funeral reading), he exclaimed ‘If that’s his face, what must his scrotum look like?’
    :rotfl:

wh-auden_zps4cbv4vyf.jpg
    Oh I so wish I didn't have that thought in my head now!!

On the subject of scrotums! (is the plural scrota?) My late mam often got her words mixed up and when Cuppa soup was invented she often asked for the ones withe the scrotums in!!

Needless to say none of the family can have croutons without thinking scrotum.
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Is it Saturday.....I don't know bubbs, I never watch it but when you see a trailer there's always a hostage situation/ terrorist alert/bomb scare/ lightening strike/ computer virus:rotfl:

And all the while there's that actress that no one can remember the name of, who starred in that 1980's sitcom that no one can remember the name of, sitting in the waiting room with her infected toe nail:o
    So true, but it is one of the few things I watch... don't know why!
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Are you really paying £6.50 for tea and cakes?:rotfl::rotfl:

I am.....:rotfl:

But I didn't think you would:rotfl:

do you know Aldi sell a very gorgeous chocolate and an even more gorgeous carrot cake for £1.79 :D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Jelly_Biactol
    Options
    Not more family issues:o
    No, the same one ... but still a tough one to deal with:(
    However, now closure has been achieved, so life (for some of us) goes on...
    'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.'
    Groucho Marx

• Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    There's too many "savvy buys" for A at the moment, so it's no good. All the items that lose, such as Dairylea Dunkers now at £1:( and Frijj 50p milkshakes. Avoid!:rotfl: They've put the price of the Actimel 6 pack Kids drinks down:(, and the Munch Bunch Squashums Strawberry down a bit, so now, presumably, hopeless 10p on the APG against M.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Snap, what does fourp think of your hair?

:o:o I don't think he has noticed..... as I didn't notice his no beard :o:o

:T:T:T CBB :T:T:T

Already Bear is saying the spinning wheel of fortune board was rigged & weighted :rotfl::rotfl:
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    do you know Aldi sell a very gorgeous chocolate and an even more gorgeous carrot cake for £1.79 :D

Yes but sometimes it's nice to sit outside in the sunshine and watch the world go by....that's not in the north east by the way....it's always raining here:rotfl:

Well I'll get my tissues out for the medal ceremony:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Jelly_Biactol
    Options
    pippo wrote: »
    On the subject of scrotums! (is the plural scrota?) My late mam often got her words mixed up and when Cuppa soup was invented she often asked for the ones withe the scrotums in!! Needless to say none of the family can have croutons without thinking scrotum.
    Oh that made me :rotfl: Lightly toasted in butter, of course...:D
    'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.'
    Groucho Marx

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport