Swagbucking into 2016

Comments

• Golightly72
    Golightly72 Posts: 122 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Just earned 6 SB for Cap n Crunch - going through the cereal mascots on the daily poll. :D
  • parksandrec
    parksandrec Posts: 226 Forumite
    I've just done one of the gold surveys and was told I had successfully completed it but didnt get my SB's!?!
    :staradmin
    Swagbucks rewards £140 Amazon vouchers. £70 Paypal vouchers £10 iTunes
    Qmee Rewards - £14.89
    If you can dream it you can do it - Walt Disney :A
  • looie
    looie Posts: 706 Forumite
    Instant survey 6sb 1 question
  • Thanks looie, just done that one!
  • loranius
    loranius Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Two instant surveys about museum of london

06/04/16 Answers: Instant Surveys: 39837 6 SB
    06/04/16 Answers: Instant Surveys: 39836 24 SB
  • Boodedoo
    Boodedoo Posts: 475 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I've just done one of the gold surveys and was told I had successfully completed it but didnt get my SB's!?!

It happens sometimes. I usually leave the screen with the completion message open and check the SB balance to see if its added the credit.

If not, I go back to the completion screen and take a screen shot including the url in the address bar which will help support identify the survey.

I wait a while to see if its credited,(now and then it can take a while) if not, click the Need Help? link at the bottom of the home page then choose Contact support from the pop up menu.

At the top right of the next screen is a button that says Submit Request, click that and complete the steps to send the request off to Customer Support. Be aware that they 'do' require a screenshot to show you have actually completed the survey.

In my experience, as long as I supply the correct info, they deal with support requests fairly quickly and usually credit the amount.

Boo
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Boodedoo wrote: »
    It happens sometimes. I usually leave the screen with the completion message open and check the SB balance to see if its added the credit.

If not, I go back to the completion screen and take a screen shot including the url in the address bar which will help support identify the survey.

I wait a while to see if its credited,(now and then it can take a while) if not, click the Need Help? link at the bottom of the home page then choose Contact support from the pop up menu.

At the top right of the next screen is a button that says Submit Request, click that and complete the steps to send the request off to Customer Support. Be aware that they 'do' require a screenshot to show you have actually completed the survey.

In my experience, as long as I supply the correct info, they deal with support requests fairly quickly and usually credit the amount.

Boo

Brilliantly explained Boo! Perhaps HiddenShadow could add this/some of this to the opening post?
  • hiddenshadow
    hiddenshadow Posts: 2,525 Forumite
    kippygolf wrote: »
    Brilliantly explained Boo! Perhaps HiddenShadow could add this/some of this to the opening post?

Done, thanks Boo! :)
  • looie
    looie Posts: 706 Forumite
    Instant survey 22sb charities
  • NicNocs
    NicNocs Posts: 208 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    looie wrote: »
    Instant survey 22sb charities

Just done....only about 4 questions....really easy 22 SBs!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure