sky broadband new £192 deal m&s gift

Comments

• teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    GibsonSt19 wrote: »
    I left Sky (for TV) 5 months ago.

Sky only consider you to be a new customer if you've been away for a year.
  • The MSE link which is working fine goes to voucher com first who provide the extra M & S voucher on top of the £100 one . You need to fill in your details there to get the extra voucher, you then move on to the Sky Site. You cant have any other choice of vouchers.
  • oldharryrocks
    oldharryrocks Posts: 533 Forumite
    edited 5 September 2014 at 7:45PM
    Note: The offer is only open Sky newbies (incl those who left 12+ months ago).
    If you have Sky TV with them already you dont qualify.
  • It does say in the MSE write up in the Broadband Best Deals.

The offer is only open to Sky newbies (incl those who left 12+ months ago).
  • My tel # has only ever been with Virgin Media unless reused.

Voucher Window side is fine. Sky website/backend hasn't been updated I'm guessing.
  • Thought it was too good to be true. Apparently the offer is not available in my area (Hants). Which is somewhat bemusing as I had sky broadband here just over 2 years ago before I binned Sky for Plusnet. Stranger still is that having stated the MSE deal was not available, I was then given the option of a separate broadband deal which was, miraculously, available in my area. I've sent them an email seeking clarification and await a response, but I'm interested to see if anyone else has experienced this rebuff or can explain what may be going on.

Cheers.
  • Is the phone line rental 12 months or 18 months?
  • I got through to the voucher site & filled in the required details/received a standard confirmation email afterwards but not redirected to the relevant MSE/SKY offer page. Very happy to get the M&S vouchers, they're what I would go for even if I had more options to choose from.
  • Any advice from MSE staff please???
  • Thank to Delbois & oldharryrocks for your input! : )
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure