On second thoughts, please don't, I never want to move again! *exhausted*
  • johannalf88
    johannalf88 Posts: 2,827 Forumite
    Options
    Rahven wrote: »
    I have a quick tip - move house.
    We did it last week and I lost 2lbs :rotfl:

On second thoughts, please don't, I never want to move again! *exhausted*

An interesting tip, but don't think it is particularly MSE! Probably cheaper to pay for surgery... Although then you don't get a house!
    :T
  • Em88
    Em88 Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations Kmmr! Glad you had a great day.

Well I didn't get up and exercise at 6 this morning. I just like my bed too much. But I did walk to work which I hadn't been doing last week. Breakfast was belvita biscuits and lunch is left over dauphine potatoes with salad and pineapple with an apple to eat on the walk home.

Tonight is my weigh in and after the last week I am bound to have put on. Hopefully just a lb. I am tempted not to weigh myself but on the other hand if I don't I am more likely to just keep being bad. Must stick with it, just 6 months to go on Friday!
  • Hadley1
    Hadley1 Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations Kmmr! :beer: Please share some photos bet you look amazing.:)

have been very bad this weekend too - have from now till Thursday to try and be good. :( Must remember the wedding dress.
  • kmmr
    kmmr Posts: 1,373 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know how to put pictures into posts? Rather than links to flickr etc.
  • Hadley1
    Hadley1 Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry can't help, but am hoping some one comes along soon who can as really looking forward to seeing them. :)
  • Em88
    Em88 Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Options
    Well by some amazing stroke of luck I have managed to stay the same, and have in fact lost a little bit off my BMI :eek: cannot believe it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I will now carry on today's good work and hope to loose at lease a lb next week. :)
  • codemonkey
    codemonkey Posts: 6,534 Forumite
    Options
    kmmr, if they're online click the yellow button with the mountain and sun type thing on it and put the URL of the image in.

If they're not online you'll still need to put them on flickr or somewhere to link to them.
    Eu não sou uma tartaruga. Eu sou um codigopombo.
  • slowlyfading
    slowlyfading Posts: 13,429 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Today has been a mixed day...

b - cheerios with skimmed milk
    s - apple
    l - 2 crackers with lf cream cheese, cucumber sticks, chocolate cookie :o
    t - fish with roast veg, milky way :o

It would have been great if I didn't eat the chocolate-y things! On to tomorrow....
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Personal Finance Blogger + YouTuber / In pursuit of FIRE
  • alipops1986
    Options
    Hello All,

Please can I join in this thread?

I'm recently engaged, about 7 days ago! We hope to get married in August 2013.

Randomly, I decided to start dieting nearly two months ago now, currently lost 16lbs following Weightwatchers - what was core aka cooking from scratch and having weekly points. It seems to be working for me, although the last week has been very difficult, particularly at work and weekends.

I am trying to convince myself it's not too early to begin losing weight; however, i am concerned I could have got bored and put it all back on by 2013!!

Any hints or tips?

Thanks,
    Alipops xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills