Asda Bonus Day is Tomorrow!!

Options
Dont know it this is the right place but just to let you know I have just been to Asda and the christmas savings card bonus goes on tomorrow (Sunday19th November) someone said it was next week so dont know if its regional but for my local Asda it is tomorrow

Put £144 on just now so will have £150 by tomorrow - £6 for nothing:D :j

Nels xx

Comments

• Simba_25
    Simba_25 Posts: 329 Forumite
    Options
    How does this work?? Is there a thread about it anywhere?
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    The idea from asdas point of view i guess is that you save little bits over the year then they give you a bonus just before christmas. If you have money in savings though what you can do is leave them there right up to the final day (today ) then put them on the savings card and tomorrow the bonus will be added.

£49 on the card gets £1
    £97 gets £3
    £144 gets £6

So if like me you use asda anyway then its worth while doing:j
  • SAHARA
    SAHARA Posts: 187 Forumite
    Options
    We were told its the final day tomorrow(19th) for loading the cards, and whatevers on tomorrow night will determine the bonus you get which will be loaded on on the 20th:confused:
    July Grocery Challenge Budget £160
    Spent
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    SAHARA wrote:
    We were told its the final day tomorrow(19th) for loading the cards, and whatevers on tomorrow night will determine the bonus you get which will be loaded on on the 20th:confused:

yes its midnight when the bonus goes on which you quite rightly point out is the 20th:rolleyes:
  • SAHARA
    SAHARA Posts: 187 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry, not being pedantic, just envisiging the queue of people complaining that their bonus hasn't gone on, and being told repeatedly, "but I was told it was today" :p
    July Grocery Challenge Budget £160
    Spent
  • pinkhammy
    Options
    I asked in my local store on Thurs and they were not sure!! Will go and top up my card 2moro (2day!!). Thanks for being on the ball!!:beer:
  • carol_a_3
    carol_a_3 Posts: 1,104 Forumite
    Options
    I wish I'd seen this last week!

I was told the 28th by a cashier last week. There were no promotions around the store with dates as was promised on the card that accompanies the swipe card. I went in this morning to top my £50 up to £144 to be told, oh sorry the bonuses went on Monday, I was livid!! Apparently the 28th is "double discount day" is that a staff thing?
  • rondetto_2
    Options
    Originally it was to be Sunday 21st November 2010, but beware the bonus will not be on your card until Monday 22nd.
  • my_definition
    Options
    staff double discount is the 23rd so i dont know where the 28th came from
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills