Make Money With Bubblews

Options

Comments

• GentleGenius
    Options
    It's worth plugging on with Bubblews and today it hasn't seemed so 'buggy'. Some days it's worse than others. I think the reason is that constantly, on a daily basis, literally 1,000s of people are joining the site from all over the world. The Admin people keep upgrading the servers, but it is never long before they develop gremlins again. I could be wrong about the reason for that being a continuing influx of new members, but it makes sense to me.

People will 'like' your articles within a nano-second of you posting them. That used to bother me as it meant they weren't reading them, but I don't care now. I just keep posting, one article per day usually, and I average around $70-ish a month from them. If I posted more of course I'd earn more.

I think the way to earn on there is to rate around a lot, as well as publish. Most people will return rates if they can, but there is a geographic problem in that people who live on other sides of the world are active at different times, hence some people who rate your pieces will drop off the bottom of your notifications list before you have a chance to get to it and if wished, return their ratings.

A lot of people on there post the maximum article allowance every single day (usually rubbish pieces, but that's fine with me if it's fine with Bubblews) and seem to be doing rather well out of the site.

It stands to reason, bearing in mind that Bubblews shares its advertising revenue on a 50/50 basis with the site's members, that the more active members they have the less the shareout will be for everybody, but I still am gobsmacked that the site has been managing to keep going and grow for this length of time. Still, one must suppose that the site's owners know what they're doing.
  • kirstydriver
    Options
    Ive just signed up to this, many thanks... :)
  • Kayalana99
    Kayalana99 Posts: 3,626 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I'm up to $3 dollars so far and just starting my 2nd day, think I will aim for $2 a day as that would be enough to cash out a month see how it goes! :D

I know it's not going to make me a millionaire but any cash towards my wedding will be great and I just really like the site...it just has this friendly vibe to it.
    People don't know what they want until you show them.
  • BritishBibliophile
    Options
    I'm on $1.73 at the moment. I'll be happy just to have some extra to put towards a house deposit XD
  • V_For_Verminator
    Options
    I'm just trying to sign up for this now - thanks for the information. However I take your point about it being unreliable - it has gone down between me getting onto it (after trying for 10 minutes) and before me finalising my registration!
  • spike241
    spike241 Posts: 371 Forumite
    Options
    I'm trying to post now and it's up and down.
    It's a pain but I'm finding it fun writing, more than I thought I would
  • Listerbelle
    Listerbelle Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The site is extra-buggy today - I'm trying to get on so that I can cash out another $50 :)
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • googler
    googler Posts: 16,103 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 22 March 2014 at 4:06PM
    Options
    Around 20 attempts thus far to upload, but getting bounced every time.....

EDIT - and, 2 mins after posting the above, it works..... Sheesh
  • Listerbelle
    Listerbelle Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    When the errors are so bad, it is worth holding off posting or liking as there wont be many other people about. Instead either do somehting else, or comment all over the place on lots of different posts on Bubblews. :)
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • V_For_Verminator
    Options
    Managed to get on and I just posted my first article. Let's see how it goes!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure