Sun £9.50 Holidays Jan 2014 Code words

Comments

• This thread is amazing I forgot to buy yest paper so thanx for the code guys. I went on my first sun holiday last November and was so amazing to go on holiday sooo cheap. :j
    Would love to help with the code cracking, can you do it on an iPad? X x
  • REDDOG
    REDDOG Posts: 16 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    milky1965 wrote: »
    jellyhead wrote: »
    List of Code Crackers

Please add yourself to the list if you are willing to get involved.

Link to Spreadsheet

Mr Doovde
    ernie-money
    Strapped (Non Spreadsheet)
    welkenny
    Louok
    chrisandjus
    phena
    jellyhead (depending on times)
    milky1965 (manually)
    REDDOG
  • Please add yourself to the list if you are willing to get involved.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzhbDet0XnBDYm9LNkRQeldMSkE/edit?usp=sharing

Mr Doovde
    ernie-money
    Strapped (Manually)
    welkenny
    Louok
    chrisandjus
    phena
    jellyhead (depending on times)
    milky1965 (manually)
    REDDOG
    Joovce, Joovce you want me to spell, it's a J, V, C.
  • This thread is amazing I forgot to buy yest paper so thanx for the code guys. I went on my first sun holiday last November and was so amazing to go on holiday sooo cheap. :j
    Would love to help with the code cracking, can you do it on an iPad? X x

You wouldn't be able to use the spreadsheet checker on the iPad but you could possibly enter codes manually, but it might be a bit slow and clunky on the iPad.
  • Hi Please can anyone help I've still not received my priority booking form, and so I cant book online. Can anyone help, does anyone have one that they wont be using?

Kind Regards
  • Hi Please can anyone help I've still not received my priority booking form, and so I cant book online. Can anyone help, does anyone have one that they wont be using?

Kind Regards
  • Lil_Lady
    Lil_Lady Posts: 339 Forumite
    lorrit31 wrote: »
    Hi Please can anyone help I've still not received my priority booking form, and so I cant book online. Can anyone help, does anyone have one that they wont be using?

Kind Regards

email the Sun on their FAQS and ask for it
    cheers
    proud to be a young stroke survivor
  • Hi,

My first post on here...not sure if this is the right place to ask or indeed if anyone knows as yet...or anyone has already answered......in my priority booking form pack there was mention of booking multiple holidays (I believe Jellyhead mentioned it on the first page of this thread). Does anyone know what the deal with this is? Can you book 4 nights followed by 3 nights in a row to make a full week at the same resort?

Any help greatly received.

Cheers
  • Mr_Doovde
    Mr_Doovde Posts: 291 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    lorrit31 wrote: »
    Hi Please can anyone help I've still not received my priority booking form, and so I cant book online. Can anyone help, does anyone have one that they wont be using?

Kind Regards

You should have had an email to the email address you used when you did the sun holidays before, are you still using that account or have you checked in your spam folders?
  • Mr_Doovde wrote: »
    Firstly we have to wait until the booking site opens which from experience should be some time on Saturday afternoon, before the Sun Staff go home for the day.

You fill in the details in the green cells, with your priority reference, the remaining code words, and your email address, then you have to select what words you want to check, we will no doubt be allocating people blocks of code words to check, so you change the "start at line" number to the number that corresponds to the start of the words you want to check which you get from the list of words and lines to the right. Then you press the start button and it should open an Internet Explorer window and start checking through the words from the point which you set. If it comes across the correct word then will go through to booking and I think the spread sheet will say something like The word may be FROG (for example).

You will have to allow macro's to run in excel for the checker to work, this can be found in the menu under Tools>Options>Security>Macro Security and set it to Low

That's incredibly clever! I thought it was just a case of typing words in manually to try...
    Unfortunately I don't have excel at home, but I will ask at work if I can come in to use the pc at the weekend, not sure what they'll say, but I will ask! How long does it usually take to get through everything? I would need to give them an idea of how long I would be in for?
    I don't think I can hang on til Friday...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure