Two Free Tickets to Alton Towers with The Sun.

Comments

3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    lilian1977 wrote: »
    I don't have any of the paperwork having sent it all off already - can anyone let me know when we will expect to hear back about what date we have? Thank you.

Tickets normally arrive in the post after about 2 weeks, but can take up to 4.
  • xnatillyx
    xnatillyx Posts: 553 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    gah so excited sent mine off last Monday.
    I only started doing this after i met my fiance - we did the 2012 & 2013 ones and had a great time. We went on a Sunday last year , didn't feel like a Sunday though. Hoping for a weekday this year.

At the end of the day 2 tickets for the prices of a few papers , stamps and for us some envelopes is brilliant. Plus afterwards i don't bother getting the sun & we spend very little at alton towers so the cost doesn't have to be great. We know you can't pick a day but i wouldn't care - it is too good to miss. We could never afford to go another time even with a 2 for 1 voucher.
    INACTIVE ACCOUNT
  • lilian1977
    lilian1977 Posts: 5,024 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    3010 wrote: »
    Tickets normally arrive in the post after about 2 weeks, but can take up to 4.

Thank you x
    My debt free diary | Post Office loan: £5,000 | Virgin Credit Card: £4079.19
  • Hi,

I have 9 tokens but missed the form in the paper, does anyone know where I can download this from as I can't find it on the sun website?

Thanks
  • img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01928/Alton-Towers-Booki_1928597a.pdf

Need to put http:// at the beginning, i couldn't type it as one because of anti spamming rules.
  • rosy798
    rosy798 Posts: 494 Forumite
    You get fee tickets if you joined sun+, I got 24th April
  • daz_75
    daz_75 Posts: 54 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    has anyone got a token spare, im one short and the little lad is gutted, will pay postage of course :A
  • bcw123
    bcw123 Posts: 980 Forumite
    You dont really need 9 tokens just cut the shape and size of a token from a newspaper and put it in the middle of the 8 tokens staple the tokens to application form (2x staples) There is no way that any one counts how many tokens are attached to each application form the forms are used later on to collect info . etc etc
  • loulou55
    loulou55 Posts: 237 Forumite
    Anyone got their tickets yet? I haven't.
  • I posted my vouchers the day the ninth voucher was printed and still nothing :( Last year I got my first choice ticket (obviously it was in summer holiday from school as would incur fine if you took them from school !!!!) lol for My son daughter in law and the 3 grandchildren unfortunately they lost the tickets and found them unexpectedly the day after they should have been used so they are all looking forward this year but im getting a bit concerned now - has anyone received theirs?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure