The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Comments

• Torialou78 wrote: »
    Did you report lots of offers that did not pay out? a diff wall warned me that if I reported another one they would ban me. My crime? I reported three no pays and one error in a 4 1/2 month period. Not sure how them not paying me is my fault. Maybe you could ask swagbucks if there was a complaint against your account? They may answer xx

I've made 2 reports, that's all. And stupid enough, they've responded separately to the reports today to say either prove it or we won't pay which i'm not fussed about. Would be nice to know why tho. If i've kept the mail, i'll respond and ask if they know of a reason :)
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    CathWales wrote: »
    Trying to enter this Twitter comp for 100 SB's, but even after following the screenshot tutorial I can't do one but need it to enter http://blog.uk.swagbucks.com/2012/09/100-swag-bucks-for-knowing-your-capitals.html

I've done the whole SHIFT + PRINT SCREEN, but it won't paste into any other document ::mad:

Just try PRINT SCREEN without the SHIFT :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Just try PRINT SCREEN without the SHIFT :)

Not happening either:(
  • Happi
    Happi Posts: 1,523 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I have 5 screenshots from one week alone from not getting paid for surveys?

Is it worth it to complain? Hell no. You will be fobbed off with excuses.
  • Anybody else getting a 60SB survey on Peanut Labs about mobile phones that 'corrupts' part way through and says there's a problem? It's popped up 3 times now and i've tried 3 times and it stops at the same places each time..
  • Happi
    Happi Posts: 1,523 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    The PL Survey is for windows phone, if you get dq it's because you are not on either nokia or windows.
  • Happi wrote: »
    The PL Survey is for windows phone, if you get dq it's because you are not on either nokia or windows.

It's strange, it doesn't disqualify me, it just says there's a problem. It's after a question where it asks me 'is it a phone that can text, call, etc' 'use apps etc' on 'don't know' whatever i answer at that point it crashes the survey. But then it pops back up on peanutlabs again :-s
    On the plus side, the galaxy video seems to keep reappearing on supersonic everytime i've watched it and crediting a point each time :)
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Anybody else getting a 60SB survey on Peanut Labs about mobile phones that 'corrupts' part way through and says there's a problem? It's popped up 3 times now and i've tried 3 times and it stops at the same places each time..

Yeah I had this, but not bothered as I did the exact same survey a day or two ago, tho that one went through OK and I was rewarded, I just hope I'm not going to be getting the same surveys again, tho if they reward, fine, but if not then I've wasted 20mins or more doing it. The same PL survey still shows on my page.
  • dolphin19 wrote: »
    Oh I didn't notice you got £75 as well as swagbucks for that. I turned it down as it seemed like too much effort:o

I was a bit gutted TBH but on a slightly brighter note I got 8SB for searching 'dratted cat':rotfl:

CS
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    CathWales wrote: »
    I've gone to this before, but don't know how to play it. Advise welcome Torialou - thanks:)

Of course hon. Just click on it so it takes you to Facebook, then there were some little coin things on the screen, you pick one (it's a prize of coins) then you click at the top to go to lobby and it brings up a list of games rooms. (please be aware doing this from memory from a few hours ago lol) Choose a room and then sit and wait till it asks you to buy games cards. That appears on the right of the screen. It's bingo, you only need to play one game. Let it run on it's own.

Then at the top of the screen you will see a like button I think it was top right. Click that.

And there is a Friends button top left or actually next to the pic of you. Click on either and invite a friend. Close and you should get your credit.

If you rin into trouble yell and I will log back in and double check placement of things for you xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure