Sun Holiday Codes January 2018

Comments

• Hi folks, long shot but does anyone have a Sun Savers code from Sunday please? I missed it :( Many thanks in advance
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 10 January 2018 at 7:35AM
    ellybelly3 wrote: »
    Hi

A few years ago we booked a Sun holiday to Brittany and took the overnight Portsmouth/Caen ferry, booking a four berth inside cabin.

I can see the cost of the ferry crossing on the website for this years, but does anyone know how much a cabin would be likely to be (last year's price maybe?). Am trying to work out whether we could afford to do France again that way or whether we need to stick to the UK (don't want to be dithering and lose out a holiday on booking day).

Thanks,

Elaine

Call Brittany Ferries Booking helpline
    tel:0330 159 4500
  • essex_boy
    Today’s code word is PINK
  • essex_boy wrote: »
    Latest update.

If you've booked a Sun Holiday within the last 2 years watch out for your email/ and /or Postbox for a VIP Sun Savers code.
    It should arrive in the first week of January.

You'll need that to get priority access as it would count as one of the 9 Sun Saver codes you need.
    That means using your VIP Sun Saver code you'll be able to book your Holiday on Saturday 13th January.

That's one day before normal Sun Savers and 2 days before the main booking office is open.
    I'll update the first post in this thread to give the information.

Hi Essexboy, I'm getting confused by these saver codes and code words. Easily done!

I've normally received a pack through the post or an email with a priority booking code on by now. Is there a priority booking with the 'token' code words or is the priority only with Sun Savers? I was going to email them but thought I'd ask you if it was worth doing as I'll only be using the normal code words that you're posting up. Ta. :)
  • essex_boy
    [QUOTE=essex boy
    Hi Essexboy, I'm getting confused by these saver codes and code words. Easily done!

I've normally received a pack through the post or an email with a priority booking code on by now. Is there a priority booking with the 'token' code words or is the priority only with Sun Savers? I was going to email them but thought I'd ask you if it was worth doing as I'll only be using the normal code words that you're posting up. Ta. :)

Priority booking is now only with a VIP Sun Saver code and is only of benefit of those using Sun Savers
  • Hi,
    I knnow it's VERY cheeky, but I didn't realise about the unique VIP codes....does anyone have Saturday, Sunday and Monday by ANY chance please? :D
    I only got yesterdays paper!
    Thanks in advance guys!
  • Probably way too late now, but if anyone has a spare Sunday or Monday VIP code I would be very grateful
  • smallblueplanet
    smallblueplanet Posts: 1,109 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 10 January 2018 at 4:50PM
    essex_boy wrote: »
    Priority booking is now only with a VIP Sun Saver code and is only of benefit of those using Sun Savers

I did wonder. But how come it says this in the FAQs?
    "Q:Do I have to collect with Sun Savers for my Hol From £9.50?
    A: No, you can still collect tokens and codewords but you won't get early access to booking. Collect NINE tokens or codewords in The Sun between Saturday, January 6 – Tuesday, January 30. Send your tokens and booking form by post or enter your codewords online at thesun.co.uk/holidays. Book from Saturday, January 13."

Edit: must be a mistake cos later it says: "Scan NINE codes consecutively from the first day of the promotion (Saturday, January 6). This means you will get early access to booking as soon as you enter your ninth code. Those collecting in-paper tokens will not be able to book until Monday, January 15. "

Oh well, I'm not looking for school hols time. Thanks again.
  • Does anyone know if there is a link for the holiday parks that have no extras on certain dates? e.g. no service charges
  • Hi there, long time lurker first time posting.

A bit of a long shot but does anyone have a spare savers code for sun 7th and mon 8th please.

I love these holidays and have been booking them for years, but I haven't managed to get sun for these two days.

Hope someone can help. Many thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport