Snap-ant wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Sarahdol, Logie Bear and AAU 007 :D

0e7ee8b19c51f9d051ee81a8facbda26.jpg

Thank you x
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    No longer as interesting without C&C RTC but RTCs in the dishwasher tablet section in A including 55 tablet packs of Fairy Platinum or 67 packs at £4.

Hth

Anon
  • spasguidedogs
    Options
    House_Elf wrote: »
    Afternoon Folks,

Started well, by collecting DF from airport. Lovely to see her!

Got another wee sample from the doggie, as the first test wasn';t conclusive. Dashed to the vets. Got very cross because they charged me again for another test!!!!!! Will have to send DH to collect the antibiotics. :o

Now feel a bit unwell. Probably the stress of the vets!

May go on a little womble to cheer myself up. Too much to do here :eek:

HE x
    May I ask what is wrong with your dog? My 9 yr old rescue male dog is weeing blood now and again. Been to the vets a couple of times, he is ok in himself, full of beans and wolfing down his food. Two courses of antibiotics, but it flares up again after walk of 2 hours or more. I am monitoring it at the moment and will speak with the vet.

Trying to get a wee sample takes at least half an hour of walking around the garden with him cocking his leg up 20 times and stopping when he realises I'm behind with a tray:eek:
  • mumtoo3
    mumtoo3 Posts: 412 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good evening.

I have just posted this on hot deals so thought i would share here too.

Trespass Boy's Taylar Jacket from Amazon Add on Item £4.50

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/trespass-boy-s-taylar-jacket-from-amazon-add-item-4-50-2496241

I found a few other cheap jackets for kids if you put in the search ski jacket and then sort by price, there are a few others around the £8 mark. I also got myself one for £12.
  • savvy_sal
    savvy_sal Posts: 5,015 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thanks, so quick run down go a's buy in a comparable shop, get apg, take photo of receipt , then do they email you its been successful and do you have to wait till you have a certain amount?

You can withdraw £5 to £19.99 with a 5% fee.£20 and over incur no fee.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    savvy_sal wrote: »
    You can withdraw £5 to £19.99 with a 5% fee.£20 and over incur no fee.

Ok thanks, sent you a pm :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • curlgirl
    curlgirl Posts: 591 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure if store specific but I picked up Silver spoon 1KG Caster Sugar for 37p in Tesco this afternoon, there was a whole pallet of it.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • lookinforabargain
    Options
    Thanks, so quick run down go a's buy in a comparable shop, get apg, take photo of receipt , then do they email you its been successful and do you have to wait till you have a certain amount?

Yeah that's pretty much it :) you can withdraw from £5- £19.99 but you incur a 5% charge, over £20 and there's no charge.
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have COS app but never done it:o:eek:
    These are going to push me to do it:rotfl: ILTS get on it!!!! we will try together first time
    bubbs I didn't do any cash back apps until a few weeks ago when emerald persuaded me to try them. I now have cos & shopmium and find them very easy to use. If I can do it anyone can so go for it :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure