Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,664 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 21 August 2016 at 12:01PM
    Children are struggling. Enabling because it's easier and because ER has always been a bit self centred so that's their normal. Live in children have requested respite for a break but ER is refusing to go. Carers come in a couple of times a day, but aren't a lot of help because the times don't fit with when they'd be useful plus they don't have time to promote ER to do for himself which is what the doctors have said is needed.

On a lighter note this morning I have been hoovering my back yard. Anyone want to hazard a guess as to why?:D
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    elsien wrote: »
    Children are struggling. Enabling because it's easier and because ER has always been a bit self centred so that's their normal. Live in children have requested respite for a break but ER is refusing to go. Carers come in a couple of times a day, but aren't a lot of help because the times don't fit with when they'd be useful plus they don't have time to promote ER to do for himself which is what the doctors have said is needed.

On a lighter note this morning I have been hoovering my back yard. Anyone want to hazard a guess as to why?:D

Have you been grooming Gitdog?
    Or has he murdered and disembowelled a pillow/cushion? Or something full,of polystyrene beads?
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

• elsien
    Pyxis wrote: »
    Or something full,of polystyrene beads?

Got it in one - attempting to refill his beanbag bed after he broke the zip. I am just very glad indeed I decided to do it outdoors not in.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

• Pyxis
    Lambyr wrote: »
    Afternoon everyone.

Had a lovely Saturday. E came over yesterday at about 11 and she arranged for her mum to come over in the evening to spend some time with my mum and keep an eye on her so we could go out to dinner for a few hours without having to clock watch.

She also told me her dad had said he was really impressed with the work I'd done so far. :)

Hope everyone else had a good Saturday, and if you didn't, then I hope today's better :)

Well done Lambyr!
    See! ;)
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox

• It's a tricky one, elsien. Are social services involved or any befriending agencies that could give the children a break of at least a day a week? If they are enabling ER's behaviour then you are between a rock and a hard place. It sounds really hard for everyone, is there a way to work at everyone getting on the same page and sticking together about what they will and will not do? Strength in numbers can help sometimes.

What a lovely day, Lambyr! I hope you both had a lovely dinner!

Hello, Pyxis! How are the triffids?

Yesterday was pretty much written off for me. I woke up feeling very anxious and by the evening if 1 equals sane and 10 is get to me A&E now my mental health was at about an 8. Nothing caused it, it's just a chemical blip but my mind decided to remind me of just about every bad memory I had resulting in shame, guilt and general self-loathing with the voices agreeing with every word. There are so many things I just can't forgive myself for. I would forgive other people without question for the same things in a heartbeat but I cannot grant that to myself. I wish I could.

I reached a stage where sound was echoing and lights were brighter which means catatonia is close so I took my emergency medication and rushed to bed. I seem to have controlled it, although anxious today I feel better. I will be taking things easy for now and keeping up the extra medication.
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,822 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Evening lovelies,

No idea what is wrong with me the last few days. just want to sleep and feel hung over today. And not been drinking lol!!!

(((((WaS))))) sorry to hear that you have had a blip. But good to hear it is settling down again.

I have spent the last couple of days replying to messages from one of my dating sites profiles 175 contacts since 5pm tuesday:eek:

Its silly :rotfl:

Been let down all week by a friend who was coming to see me. to tired to react to it in any shape or form.

Yours

Calley X
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • Aw, sorry about your friend, Calley. That is a lot of contacts, it must be a full-time job keeping up! Do you get funny ones that make you laugh and just think no immediately?

I am ok, thank you for the hugs and the kind thoughts. This will pass, I just need to be careful not to do anything to make it worse right now. I probably need to spend the day looking at cat photo's or something.
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • elsien
    Will a Gitdog do?

You'd think he'd look a little more appreciative that he'd got a bed again.

zwf5h0.jpg

Hope the both of you have a better day tomorrow.

• Pyxis
    At least he's looking suitably guilty! :rotfl:

Once he drops off, you could photograph his nose! :D
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

• calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,822 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Aw, sorry about your friend, Calley. That is a lot of contacts, it must be a full-time job keeping up! Do you get funny ones that make you laugh and just think no immediately?

I am ok, thank you for the hugs and the kind thoughts. This will pass, I just need to be careful not to do anything to make it worse right now. I probably need to spend the day looking at cat photo's or something.

WaS, Yes I do. The response is because I wrote a bit more racy profile. Short curvy woman seeks a tall man was the title and then here is the rest of the profile:

I am short curvy woman who is looking for a tall man.

I am funny, cute and love to have fun and play.

I love long slow kissing sessions. To tease. I love to give my complete attention to the person I am seeing.

if you are interested get in contact

So I wonder why I got so many response :rotfl: most are too young or too far away or want Friends with Benefits. Not my thing. Happy to be friends but not the benefits bit.

I have been a good girl and replied to everyone even if I am not interested.

Good to hear you are feeling better. How about sloth pictures?

Yours

Calley X
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport