Amazon kindle eBook reductions, bargains, freebies - post your finds here!

Comments

• Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Where-Devil-Cant-Anya-Lipska-ebook/dp/B00AAU716Q/
    Where the Devil Can't Go - 433 pages
    A naked girl has washed up on the banks of the River Thames. The only clue to her identity is a heart-shaped tattoo encircling two foreign names. Who is she – and why did she die?
    Life’s already complicated enough for Janusz Kiszka, unofficial 'fixer' for East London’s Polish community: his priest has asked him to track down a young waitress who has gone missing; a builder on the Olympics site owes him a pile of money; and he’s falling for married Kasia, Soho’s most strait-laced stripper. But when Janusz finds himself accused of murder by an ambitious young detective, Natalie Kershaw, and pursued by drug dealing gang members, he is forced to take an unscheduled trip back to Poland to find the real killer.
    In the mist-wreathed streets of his hometown of Gdansk, Janusz must confront painful memories from the Soviet past if he is to uncover the conspiracy – and with it, a decades-old betrayal.
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • Meadows
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/HIDDEN-DOORS-SECRET-ROOMS-Eubanks-ebook/dp/B00BSE43PK/
    HIDDEN DOORS, SECRET ROOMS - 341 pages
    Jillian Braedon possesses a secret so explosive that she must be silenced. On the run with her five-year-old daughter, stranded in the middle of a blizzard and critically injured, Jill sends little Valerie off into the raging storm alone. The child stumbles onto the property of retired musician-turned-recluse, John ills,begging for help. John soon finds himself caught up in their torment, and
    face-to-face with the pursuing covert agents, who will do anything to destroy the secret, and silence everyone involved.
  • Meadows
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/American-Crow-The-Missing-Series-ebook/dp/B00F4F1N48/
    American Crow - 323 pages
    'American Crow' is a gritty road-trip thriller featuring hard-man tracer, Sibelius Blake. A guy who finds people and a whole heap of trouble with it...A former streetwise punk turned private investigator, he gets offered the jobs no one else will take on, he tracks down those who can’t or don’t want to be found. And now he’s heading to the U.S to find a missing British teenager, a wayward young girl who may just have wandered into some serious trouble...
    And maybe the London P.I will have to undergo a painful journey of redemption if he’s going to turn his life around, will have to overcome a powerful adversary in the mountains of Kentucky if he’s going to bring the girl back alive. And maybe he’ll have to uncover some deeply disturbing secrets along the way to help even the score; that some folk there are prepared to kill and maim for, in the dark and sometimes brutal Appalachian wilds...
  • Meadows
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Persona-Psychological-Thriller-Marc-Horn-ebook/dp/B00G19AZTK/
    Persona (Psychological Thriller) - 334 pages
    You married her or him, did this and that. They were your choices. Any regrets?
    Ryan won’t have any.
    He’s going to try a lot of things now while he’s young, just to see if he likes them. Voyeurism, gay sex, murder... something’s got to feel right.
    Best friend Dave is watching his back. He’s level-headed and fretful, so it’s not easy to do. Especially when he learns Ryan’s created different personas to achieve his objectives, and believes some of them are actually real...
    Dave will discover the true source of Ryan’s turmoil, but to end it he'll have to intervene in a deadly game of cat and mouse. And friendship will count for nothing when he confronts the most terrifying persona of all.
  • Meadows
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Inheritance-Joe-McKinney-ebook/dp/B009PN36Z4/
    Inheritance - 356 pages
    Paul Henninger is a rookie cop on San Antonio's troubled East Side, where every night is a war against the gangs and the drug dealers. But Paul has a dark past, and a dark inheritance.
    The ghost of Martin Henninger has returned to make sure his son, Paul, delivers on his apocalyptic charge, the result of Martin's black magic, and he’s killing everyone in his path.
    With his two worlds colliding, and the body count stacking up, Paul soon finds himself the lead suspect in a series of grisly cult-style killings, and in an emotional standoff between duty, the truth, his wife, and his dead family.
    Meanwhile, Keith Anderson, San Antonio's best homicide detective, is hot on Paul's heels. His investigation takes him deep into the secrets of Paul's family. But what he finds there just might kill them both.
  • tonysat
    tonysat Posts: 322 Forumite
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dead-Hairy-Debbie-Thomas-ebook/dp/B0053B6T4W/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_t_1_5R25

Product Description

When Squashy Grandma's teeth get stuck in the vacuum cleaner, Abbie calls the Very Odd Job Man. Matt Platt and his Even Odder daughter Perdita invite Abbie to the Hair Museum, where history has hairstyles and fish have beards. Drawn into a hair-raising hunt for Perdita's mum Coriander, Abbie befriends Fernando, the heartbroken shrunken head of a Spanish conquistador, and Chester, a helpful patch of chest hair. But waddling in the shadows is a fiendish foe: the white-suited, lemon-haired Dr Hubris Klench. Abbie discovers that finding Coriander is one thing but saving the world from Klench's 'eefil doinks' quite another. And who are those hairy hobos holed up with Coriander?

With kidnaps, kooks and creepy crooks, Dead Hairy is a crazy caper of laughter, love and lice crispies. This quirky tale, full of screwballs and pitfalls, will tickle children, parents and squashy grandmas alike.
  • CCP
    CCP Posts: 5,061 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Here's a free version of Dicken's A Christmas Carol if anyone's feeling festive - I have to confess I've never read it so this is a good chance for me to put that right! :o
  • Meadows
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Search-Matt-Lynn-ebook/dp/B00H1BNVBQ/
    Search - 321 pages
    Paul Turner was the greatest mathematician of his generation.
    But he was also severely autistic. For 20 years, he hardly left his basement flat in Cambridge.
    So why has he left £20 million pounds in his will to Luke Turner, a much younger half-brother he never even met?
    Luke Turner is determined to search for the answer.
    His half-brother supposedly died of a heart attack.
    So why was the body cremated against his wishes?
    Where did the money come from?
    And why had Paul started making mysterious trips to London in the days before he died - despite his fear of crowds and big cities?
    As Luke starts to investigate his half-brother's life - and death - his every move is being watched.
    Can Luke find out what Paul discovered in the days before he died? Or is he about to be destroyed by the same terrifying forces that took Paul's life?
    The 'Search' has begun...and for Luke Tuner there will be no hiding place.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback