Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    altojack wrote: »
    I'm sorry to hear this, is she the one who was unwell last week and at home with you.

Hugs to ease your pain xx

Thank you. No, it was a different one. One who was absolutely fine a couple of hours earlier :( x
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thank you. No, it was a different one. One who was absolutely fine a couple of hours earlier :( x

Hope the others are ok, it's upsetting losing them as they soon become hand tame and run to greet you xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Mr AJ is staying on the lottie a while longer, clearing up the leaves that blew all over his nice neatly dug soil. I didn't think they'd blow that far when I tipped them out.

I'm off home then, I'm cold, he's grumpy :cool:
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    altojack wrote: »
    Hope the others are ok, it's upsetting losing them as they soon become hand tame and run to greet you xx

The others know she's not there. Her friend was looking for her once we'd taken her out. It'll be very strange for us not seeing her standing at our feet waiting for us to hand feed her. MG has gone back round to check the others are ok but I'm stuck here waiting for an Amazon delivery. Thank you xx
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Forgot to say when I was in SD yesterday, the sharpies were 9.99 in there :eek:
    Blustery and grey here today.
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    As I say, you are a nice lad.

Can me and mhoc adopt you please?

:D:D:D

My dearly beloved works as a handyman, usually in the next village. He has a group of older ladies who keep asking him back , he calls them his 'Golden Girls', generally he spends more time chatting and eating than actually working. One in particular tips him over the odds, gives him 3 course lunches and sends champagne truffles back for me (although we have never met) I keep telling him to get her to adopt him, the house is worth a fortune!!
  • pippo
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Well, its Sunday, and I have had an amazingly unexpected but truly wonderful weekend. Not often these come around, but when they do, they are most welcome.
    Wow, you must tell us more!
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    A grey Nissan qashqai. Feels huge compared to my golf! It's 2.5 years old.

The parking sensors are driving bonkers :eek: but I just need to get used to them.

Must also remember to fill up with petrol rather than diesel

Ooo nice!

I'm thinking of getting one of those. Can I ask some questions about it?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • pippo
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Oh pip you have been through the mill too:( glad you are better now:T:T
    Thanks Bubbs, when I think about it it has taken me 3 years to 'come clean' about it. Elite supported me back then without even knowing. I'm a 'well, get on with it' sort of person but now know that support and kind words do help.

Thanks again, off now to [STRIKE]serve dinner.[/STRIKE]put the dinner out!
  • vanilla_twist
    vanilla_twist Posts: 3,980 Forumite
    Options
    A grey Nissan qashqai. Feels huge compared to my golf! It's 2.5 years old.

The parking sensors are driving bonkers :eek: but I just need to get used to them.

Must also remember to fill up with petrol rather than diesel

If you have the sat nav beware it lies. In some places doesn't know its left from its right:mad:

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family