therightloan4u.co.uk

Comments

• Gaz83
    Gaz83 Posts: 4,047
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Windsor89 wrote: »
    Hi paydayloan fighter. I have the exact same problem today!! Tried taking out a loan over the weekend and 59.99 has come out of my account. Did you get ur money back? Also could u pass on the telephone number for me please. Do you have any advice for me? For example I don't like the fact he has my details!!!
    Did you read the thread?
    "Facism arrives as your friend. It will restore your honour, make you feel proud, protect your house, give you a job, clean up the neighbourhood, remind you of how great you once were, clear out the venal and the corrupt, remove anything you feel is unlike you... [it] doesn't walk in saying, "our programme means militias, mass imprisonments, transportations, war and persecution."
  • Yea I would like his contact number though.
  • BillJones
    BillJones Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    Windsor89 wrote: »
    Hi paydayloan fighter. I have the exact same problem today!! Tried taking out a loan over the weekend and 59.99 has come out of my account. Did you get ur money back? Also could u pass on the telephone number for me please. Do you have any advice for me? For example I don't like the fact he has my details!!!

The advice should be that you need to write for a refund, as explained in the terms and conditions to which you agreed.

For the benefit of doubt, "write" mans a letter, on paper, posted in a post box, with a stamp on it.
  • Could you send me the number please, can't find it anywhere and not replying to my emails, can't belive this is a one man band. Absolute outrage
  • Apples2
    Apples2 Posts: 6,442 Forumite
    Dan_Homes wrote: »
    Could you send me the number please, can't find it anywhere and not replying to my emails, can't belive this is a one man band. Absolute outrage

Just out of interest, could you explain why you won't follow the procedure which has been outlined a dozen times to get a refund?

https://www.therightloan4u.co.uk/contact.php
    We will charge you a fee to act as your specialsed finance broker. This fee is specified as part of our communications with You. If you do not enter into a loan offered by lender or financier within the 1 month that we act for you then we will refund the fee less than the £5 brokerage fee provided for by the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Refunds must be requested in writing to avoid repayments being sent to a wrong address and/or getting lost. Under the Financial Services (Distance Marketing) Regulations 2004 you have the right to cancel your agreement with us within 14 days of receiving these terms and conditions, you will be entitled to a full refund which will be made within 14 days of receiving your request. If you would like to cancel You must Inform us by writing to us at Nouveau Finance Ltd, 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, North Finchley, London, N12 0DR
  • Found a phone number for TheRightLoan4U where you can speak to an adviser and obtain a refund.
    I received a full refund even though I was outside the 14 day cooling off period.
    I didn't apply for a loan because their rates weren't competitive and I didn't see the transaction on my account until my bank statement arrived.

The phone number is:

:money: (0203) 740 7445

That will put you straight through to an adviser after 15 minutes of tedious on-hold music.

:T
  • Hi,

I too have been a victim of this company and I have searched the internet for a contact number that does not lead to an automated system. Please. if anyone has a valid contact number to call for this company that I can speak to, it would be great.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Hi,

I too have been a victim of this company and I have searched the internet for a contact number that does not lead to an automated system. Please. if anyone has a valid contact number to call for this company that I can speak to, it would be great.

What do the terms and conditions say for obtaining a refund ? Does it say call or write ?
  • I don't know as I never applied for the loan. I only saw the money come out of my account and it flagged up in my mind. I don't know of any terms and conditions
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure