Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Oh, it's last night and gone now:rotfl:. I'm catching up:o:rotfl::rotfl:.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Afternoon all
    Not caught up from this morning yet, but been nurse, more blood tests in the morning, back to see her thurs.
    I then have to go on a days course thing:o
    Snap hope you're sister got on ok xx
    Im going to do a few jobs then will catch up hopefully after tea
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 20 March 2017 at 5:52PM
    i got this response, from cs today concerning the guiness
    I'm sorry to hear you've had this issue.

I've checked your account and I can confirm that your receipt has been awarded, but we're currently having an issue with some transactions not pulling through to your activity.

We're working on getting this fixed as quickly as possible, so you should see the cashback appear in your account shortly.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

i may add, my amstel has changed to 0 on the cs offers page,but that also is not showing in the activity page. ive also told them about this while i was replying to the above
  • vanilla_twist
    vanilla_twist Posts: 3,980 Forumite
    aau1 wrote: »
    Viking confirmed to nectar that my gift card purchase didn't qualify for 3,000 points :(

But nectar have added them anyway as a gesture of goodwill _party_ :j :money:

I only sent one polite message via fb so it's worth dropping them a line and seeing what happens

Might have to try this.
    Contacted nectar and after 30 mins of faffing around they want to do a conference call with Viking to arrange points. I have already told them Viking told me to contact them.

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Ooooo, just received an email from Victoria telling me that i have won a Fairy Non Bio bundle in their competition!!
    Can anyone remember what the bundle consists of?? tia

I got the same email :D

Had a quick search and each bundle comprises of Non Bio Washing Powder (x 40 washes), Non Bio Liquitabs (x 30 pods) and Fabric Softener (x 76 washes).

So not too bad :)
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    Since this is a money-saving forum, I ought to have noticed "NEWEST, FRESHEST, CHEAPEST", "100 mega deals for you" and "20% off...".

I hadn't noticed these Savvy :rotfl: :rotfl:
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • Sharpie c+c picked up.
    laters.
    All as expected.
    Thanks OP
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    zippydooda wrote: »
    i got this response, from cs today concerning the guiness

i may add, my amstel has changed to 0 on the cs offers page,but that also is not showing in the activity page. ive also told them about this while i was replying to the above

its slightly worrying - when did you contact Quidco?

My submissions were showing still with the little 1 but now they are off the list so I cant see them turn to 0 ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 20 March 2017 at 7:06PM
    mhoc wrote: »
    its slightly worrying - when did you contact Quidco?

My submissions were showing still with the little 1 but now they are off the list so I cant see them turn to 0 ...

messaged them yesterday, they replied today, (im not a premium member)

edit, you can still the the guiness on lappy if you go through the claim process.
    sm7wd3.png
  • vanilla_twist
    vanilla_twist Posts: 3,980 Forumite
    Thanks to aau mentioning contacting nectar through fb I now have 3000 to compensate me for the hassle of the last hour and a half.
    Hmm no mention of them being owed to me anyway but end result all good. I conversed with Jonathon if that is of help to anyone. If you get Rohan on nectar site chat he is useless:mad:

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family