Topcashback, Quidco and Shopitize app deals thread - post all deals and codes

Comments

• max2002ad
    max2002ad Posts: 303 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    No. It will need to be a separate receipt or it will get rejected.
    My Motto in Life:

Make Every Penny Count !!!!
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,421 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    gozaimasu wrote: »
    Logged into TCB today and saw that they've changed to Shoptize. So now we can claim the same offers with the same receipt for TCB and Quidco?

http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?81323-TCB-app-now-with-quot-Powered-by-Shopitize-quot-Groceries-section&p=1435373

I presumed that you cant, are they all part of one big cashback group. There isnt much point having all these separate companies if they are having the same deals. Or u have to work out which one is worth claiming for if they have different deals.
  • Any idea what's going on with shopitize..? Opened the app & ive been logged out, tried to log back in, but it says my password hasn't been recognised. Tried logging in on website, same result. Tried resetting password, but didn't receive an email. If I've lost all my earnings I will be well annoyed...
    I don't think I can hang on til Friday...
  • Any idea what's going on with shopitize..? Opened the app & ive been logged out, tried to log back in, but it says my password hasn't been recognised. Tried logging in on website, same result. Tried resetting password, but didn't receive an email. If I've lost all my earnings I will be well annoyed...

My app seem to be alright. I can only suggest uninstalling and re-installing the app. You could try emailing them:
    [EMAIL="feedback@shopitize.com"]feedback@shopitize.com[/EMAIL] or there is a contact us form on their website
  • My app seem to be alright. I can only suggest uninstalling and re-installing the app. You could try emailing them:
    [EMAIL="feedback@shopitize.com"]feedback@shopitize.com[/EMAIL] or there is a contact us form on their website

Thanks for checking! Guess I'll have to email them, cus if it was an app error, I should be able to log in via the website...
  • It looks like Shopitize is on the way and may be just about to be taken over by TCB.

They have blocked loads of accounts in the last few days saying that the holder has more then 1 account.

Read here for more information but if you have cash on your account then people are saying to cash it out as soon as you can as its days look numbered.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/shopitize-rumours-please-aware-2536328?p=29055971
  • It looks like Shopitize is on the way and may be just about to be taken over by TCB.

They have blocked loads of accounts in the last few days saying that the holder has more then 1 account.

Read here for more information but if you have cash on your account then people are saying to cash it out as soon as you can as its days look numbered.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/shopitize-rumours-please-aware-2536328?p=29055971
    Thanks for that, guess I'm one of those people... Got one account & oh's got one, so they obviously think I'm a fraudster... Just checked & his account locked too. So annoying, had nearly 30 quid in my account, was saving it for Christmas.
  • http://www.quidco.com/clicksnap/offers/all/

On Quidco, there is £1.51 cashback for Hovis seeded & granary bread 800g - selected varieties. Valid to 12 Feb 2017. (Tesco Sainsbury's Asda Morrisons Ocado Waitrose.) Some loaves are less than £1.51. Also free on Checkoutsmart.

Also on Quidco, £1.35 cashback Lindt Lindor milk chocolate truffles 50g (small box of 3.) Tesco Sainsbury's Asda Morrisons Waitrose. Valid to 11 Feb 2017.

Quidco:Simplee Aloe drink 330ml - all varieties. Sainsburys only. £1.35 cashback (free) Valid to 14 Feb 2017

There are also a number of free after cashback drinks on Quidco, such as Optiwell, SoBe V, Mountain Dew, but they are for certain stores only. Checkoutsmart has similar offers.

Quidco offers can be claimed online.
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Wondered if anyone else missing this thread and would like it revived? There have been some good offers and freebies on COS and Clicksnap over the past few weeks.

At the moment there are offers on both sites for Herseys cookies and cream kisses 80g at Tesco/Tesco.com 75p cashback - you can claim this offer twice and they are currently on offer for £1 so 25p per bag after cashback
    Similar offer also on Reese's peanut butter cups miniature 90g - buy 2 get £1.50 cashback, only at Tesco/Tesco.com cost £1 each so again 25p per bag after cal aiming cashback.

FREE Knights cider Malvern gold 500ml - only on COS and only available from One Stop

Lots of FREE baby/toddler food Freebies on COS - Cow & gate fruit pouches (Superdrug), Cow & Gate stage 1,2,3 jars (Superdrug), Super Yummies (Superdrug), Organix Goodies Gummies multipack (Morrisons/Waitrose), Little Dish Pops (Tesco/Sainsburys/Ocado)

FREE Vitalite coconut spread 500g on both apps - Sainsburys/Morrisons/Waitrose/Ocado
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    New freebie offer COS - Just Bee infused water Blueberry 330ml - need to purchase at Sainsburys or Boots
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure